I'm sure theres a lot of these threads, but I really need this answered. I believe it was last night, the one that took place in Omaha, Nebraska. Was there this manchick on it?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
the one with the scary laugh?
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
Dunno. Named Marcus?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

And is there anywhere I can watch this episode?!

I donno but there was this 1 chick named Samantha (donno last name) and she was, without a doubt, one of the best looking females on that show so far this year. rawrrrr
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
There was that creepy goth chick/dude who had the creepiest laugh ever. Stupid bitch.
And that super hot/talented shy girl.
Peace.
Well it wasn't any of thoes ;\ . His name was marcus

Quote by crazygluedmybut
There was that creepy goth chick/dude who had the creepiest laugh ever. Stupid bitch.
And that super hot/talented shy girl.

o yeah, at the very end. she was a fox... shy dark haired girls turn me on
did he sound gay, and he didn't make it but got to report for American Idol after the auditions?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.