Would I have to have another hole or 2 cut into the headstock of my schecter cause of the locking aspect? Or would it fit the same as the Grovers, just....better?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
they are all different. just go to stewmac.com and click on the specs tab for each set of locking tuners.
there should be exact measurements for each.

the "locking aspect" doesnt add a hole, but that doesnt mean you wont have to do some drilling.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
they are all different. just go to stewmac.com and click on the specs tab for each set of locking tuners.
there should be exact measurements for each.

the "locking aspect" doesnt add a hole, but that doesnt mean you wont have to do some drilling.

Yeah, I know, that's what I meant by the aspect part.

EDIT: Thanks for the site, btw...Now, anyone have any idea how big the tuning holes in a schecter + are? Haha
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Last edited by SchecterC-1+Man at Jan 30, 2008,
well, no. but you can take off a tuner and measure....
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011