What would be the best cleaner to use to get rid of any marks on my guitar, would it be best to use a cleaner or a polish.
cleaner... i suggest dunlop guitar care kit...

DONT WRITE IN CAPS!!! IS FUKING ANNOYING
Quote by just17n8
cleaner... i suggest dunlop guitar care kit...

DONT WRITE IN CAPS!!! IS FUKING ANNOYING

+1
and
+1 (CAPS PISS US OFF)

EDIT: I don't know what kind of "marks" you have but as a general guitar tip, I always wipe down my guitar after playing. It will make your strings last longer, and if your not going for the used hardware look it will help keep chrome form aging.
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
its not in caps, the only part that is in caps is the beginning of the sentance
Quote by fullarton
What would be the best cleaner to use to get rid of any marks on my guitar, would it be best to use a cleaner or a polish.

One of the best polishes available is called Klasse. It's made for cars, but I've used it for years (I used to make custom guitar bodies & do custom paint work). It's an ultra-fine polish, & will produce a mirror finish using regular terrycloth towels, or better yet, microfiber. It requires significant elbow grease to remove moderate scratches, but will do it. For heavier scratches, you'll need a coarser grit in the polish, (Meguiar's makes a full line of products), & finish it off w/ the Klasse polish.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Quote by riffhog
One of the best polishes available is called Klasse. It's made for cars, but I've used it for years (I used to make custom guitar bodies & do custom paint work). It's an ultra-fine polish, & will produce a mirror finish using regular terrycloth towels, or better yet, microfiber. It requires significant elbow grease to remove moderate scratches, but will do it. For heavier scratches, you'll need a coarser grit in the polish, (Meguiar's makes a full line of products), & finish it off w/ the Klasse polish.

thanks i think that i will try that it sounds pretty good and iv never heard of it.