buy a plane ticket to somewhere exciting, buy some acid, and go crazy
and it is different than what i'd normally do, because its really not smart to be a on a plane while youre on acid
and also cause i'm broke
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
quite true. altho being on acid on a plane can be more or less dangerous depending on who you are. if you are a passenger you'll probably be ok, but in trouble. if your the pilot . . . big problems.

however, if i was choosing to be at 37,000 feet - id prefer to be in a plane than on the outside of it (a mistake thats not so hard to make when on said acid.)
I'd travel out of the country to some exotic place with my girlfreind, best friend and his girlfreind. Find some cool locals to buy drugs off of and then go party with those locals and then have sex with my girlfriend all night
+1 on acid or E, but that's just a friday night out in London really
Zomg that's a rap
For me, I'd snort like a kilo of coke and go fight people all day then bomb my brains out on MDMA and rave all night
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Jan 30, 2008,
Yeah E lasts quite a long time... I'd go for that, maybe some shrooms...
Bang my chick. Then kill somebody.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
As the great Bill Bailey once said...-ish. Can't remember exact words.

"I always say I'm gonna start my new life the day after tomorrow. That way, I always have a day to spare."
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Go to a music store, buy an Angus Young Gibson SG. I'd get friends and family, pull an all nighter and party and play guitar.
I'd dream of knives, continental drift divide.
Mountains sitting in a line, Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs. Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom!
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam book neck, right?

And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
I would trip on acid, and then probably rape all the hot girls at my school.

I suck
your mom.

no seriously, (sorta) id probably tell the chick im trying to get with i love her, kiss her, grab and ak-47 and kill as many scientologists as i can and sleep with alba.
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by rush5757
I would trip on acid, and then probably rape all the hot girls at my school.

I suck

hha, win
but itd be hard to rape someone if you were on acid
especially if it ws the first time you'd tripped
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Wow, such an original thread...

I'm probably more or less the same as csn00b, minus the AK-47, killing, and sleeping with alba. I would also venture out to find everclear, and kill my self drinking it.
I would master the ability to recreate myself after I've been disintergrated or however I died, then I would use that ability to bring back everyone on the planet with one thing in mind: to give me money and party
Quote by rosamamosa
hha, win
but itd be hard to rape someone if you were on acid
especially if it ws the first time you'd tripped

yeah, but as long as i THINK i'm doing it, i'm good
Quote by CobenBlack
so basically sex and drugs covers just about everyone then?

It's the pit. Of course it does
ohai little sig.
I would just up to this girl I really like and just kiss her.

That would be bad tomorrow because she has a boyfriend who could easily kick my ass.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Well if the world was going to end then its obvious what to do. Go to mars.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now