check it out, it goes along with my movie writing craze, its fit for maybe an intro for credits or something, something nice and emotional :-D. its called "True to Life", cfc of course!

http://www.myspace.com/the2abraxis

"True to Life"
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Last edited by The2abraxis at Jan 30, 2008,
i don't got much to say here, other than it was really cool!! i really dig that guitar tone you got, really makes me want a strat or a tele or watever it is you are using. but yeah it's real calm and emotional, and very sort of soothing and relaxing, and i liked it good job!!
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Thanks for the crit.
But, I forgot to add on my main post that I can't load myspace music (computer problem).
So, I can't crit you. Sorry. I've edited the post.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Firstly, that pic on myspace looks like Ritchie Blackmore.

That's a real pretty progression you've got there. Nice occasional whammy use. The double stops/harmonised runs are really effective where you use them. Some of the more complicated sections seem a little too much, but the fact that they're thrown in alongside some nice subtle guitar kind of balances it out.

I reckon it would work well in a film, as you suggested. Not credits, maybe the very end just before the final credits, just as the story has resolved. Maybe like 2 characters heading their separate ways after an adventure, you know.

Have a listen to my stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778600
Dude, my bad for taking so long. I thought I had already critiqued this one. I listened to this a few days ago and I remember liking it. I personally not a fan of people like Satriani and Vai who just go up on stage and just noodle because they are really good at guitar, but I did enjoy this song. It's very relaxing and calming. I think it might be interesting to hear a version with some very low-key drums and bass. Anyways, great playing on this one. Thanks again for your crit.