Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
I read the Zombie Survival Guide, and ever since I've been completely interested in anything zombie. I'm going to revive the CYOA: Zombie Attack, thread.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
28 weeks later?

*prepares flameshield for nerds who will say "OMG TEHY ARENT ZOMBEEZ!!! TEHY R JIST INFECTED WIT TEH RAGE VIRUS!!! N00000BBBB!!!!111111111111111"*
28 Weeks Later sucked ass, they told a story that would normally take 30 minutes to tell and dragged it out for an hour. 28 Days Later was so much better than 28WL. Besides, what's next, 28 Months Later?
Quote by rooster456
I read the Zombie Survival Guide, and ever since I've been completely interested in anything zombie. I'm going to revive the CYOA: Zombie Attack, thread.

please do that? I never took part first go round, but I did read it.
the original Day of the Dead is the greatest zombie movie ever made. the remake looks ****ing terrible.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by mix.lunar
28 Weeks Later sucked ass, they told a story that would normally take 30 minutes to tell and dragged it out for an hour. 28 Days Later was so much better than 28WL. Besides, what's next, 28 Months Later?

I liked them both a lot. I like how the idea changes in both of them from people vs. zombies to people vs. people throughout the movies. Cool stuff. The first one was scary as hell though. Second wasn't as scary, except for the subway part with night vision AHHHH
Has anyone read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks? I am reading it right now and its an awsome book. It is writen with such detail, that is stops being funny after the first page, and becomes a dead serious book. It gives detailed instructions on how to kill zombies, what wepons are good, how to survive an outbreak, how to fortify your house... I really like it so far.

I would also recomend Oral History Of World War Z by the same author. It describes a giant outbreakk of zombies and how humanity was brought to the edge of extinction. It describes the conflict trough intervievs with diferent people who survived the war. It is interesting because it describes the psychological and moral dificulties that the human race had to deal with in order to survive, and how many people had to be sacrificed in order for humanity to survive. We follow the story from the first reported cases in china, trough the "great panic" when the infection spread over the world, up to the offense against the undead and final wictory ower the threat. It describes the struggle on a personal level, so we follow stories of a soldier, that participated in the first great battle against the undead, a corupt milionare who made milions with a fake drug, an airforce pilot who got shoot down over infested teritory, a mexican doctor that preformed illegal organ transplants, a handicaped man in a wheelcahir, a russian priest, a member of CIA, a japanese teen who spent 12h a day on the internet... the stories are incredibly detailed, and you can really conct with the people, since they are not some kind of heroes like in movies or other books, but nomal persons liek you and me.
I'm a huge zombie fan, I own pretty much all the big zombie films, and some lesser known ones as well. Zombies are fucking awesome.
RULE BRITANNIA
28 months later is actually in production, i have no info on it but i read somewhere that it is actually a sequel, and i personally liked days and weeks equally, days was much darker i thought, in the sense that soldiers try to rape the 2 women, attempt to execute the main character and keep an infected locked up in their base. pretty freaky stuff
Quote by gorkyporky
Has anyone read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks? I am reading it right now and its an awsome book. It is writen with such detail, that is stops being funny after the first page, and becomes a dead serious book. It gives detailed instructions on how to kill zombies, what wepons are good, how to survive an outbreak, how to fortify your house... I really like it so far.

I would also recomend Oral History Of World War Z by the same author. It describes a giant outbreakk of zombies and how humanity was brought to the edge of extinction. It describes the conflict trough intervievs with diferent people who survived the war. It is interesting because it describes the psychological and moral dificulties that the human race had to deal with in order to survive, and how many people had to be sacrificed in order for humanity to survive. We follow the story from the first reported cases in china, trough the "great panic" when the infection spread over the world, up to the offense against the undead and final wictory ower the threat. It describes the struggle on a personal level, so we follow stories of a soldier, that participated in the first great battle against the undead, a corupt milionare who made milions with a fake drug, an airforce pilot who got shoot down over infested teritory, a mexican doctor that preformed illegal organ transplants, a handicaped man in a wheelcahir, a russian priest, a member of CIA, a japanese teen who spent 12h a day on the internet... the stories are incredibly detailed, and you can really conct with the people, since they are not some kind of heroes like in movies or other books, but nomal persons liek you and me.

For your sake, get out more.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by cobain_is_king
I'm a huge zombie fan, I own pretty much all the big zombie films, and some lesser known ones as well. Zombies are fucking awesome.

have you seen the trailer for the new day of the dead? it looks like **** to me man. the original day of the dead is my favorite zombie movie.
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
For your sake, get out more.

just because i enyoj a good book once in a while doesnt mean I belive this stuff. I`m just saying these are two great books.
Quote by JaketheSnake123
28 months later is actually in production, i have no info on it but i read somewhere that it is actually a sequel, and i personally liked days and weeks equally, days was much darker i thought, in the sense that soldiers try to rape the 2 women, attempt to execute the main character and keep an infected locked up in their base. pretty freaky stuff

You do realise all those points were scenes pretty much copied/stolen from Day of the Dead right?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by solitaryshell90
f*ckin a man! I'm terrified now....

sigged. idk why, but sigged nonetheless
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by cobain_is_king
You do realise all those points were scenes pretty much copied/stolen from Day of the Dead right?

We're talking about zombie movies here. For every one character cannibalised, there are 20 ideas cannibalised.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by eddievh2
http://crazymonkeygames.com/Endless-Zombie-Rampage.html

AWESOME zombie game. basically big guns, and zombies

how do u get different guns and **** man? im stuck on level 1 with a USP with like 200 kills =\

EDIT: nevermind, im retarded
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Jan 30, 2008,
I love those undead bastards, they make me feel like my life has a purpose, and that purpose is to kill them in every creative way possible.
:stickpoke
Quote by rebeltildeth87
how do u get different guns and **** man? im stuck on level 1 with a USP with like 200 kills =\

EDIT: nevermind, im retarded

i had the same problem. try experiment mode. all the guns are available, and it dosent end entill u quit. i played untill i couldnt see the ground cuz of all the dead zombies and shell casings
Quote by djmay71
OMG

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

lulz
my sig-o-meter is wanting that one to be my sig.i is having trouble with wich one to sig. wait a minute.........ill sig them both. man, sometimes i amaze myself.
Quote by djmay71
OMG

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

lulz
I am currently reading the Zombie Survival Guide; everyone should own it in case of an outbreak.
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
anyone a resident evil fan?
RIP:
"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
Clifford Lee Burton

You'll all be missed

Disciple of Åkerfeldtism
Quote by red157
Zombies are the best monster, you are correct sir.

I so desperately want Zombies to be real. Humanity needs to fight something either than each other.

best contradiction ever!!!

But I see what you're saying, and I agree with you. A huge zombie fight would be fucking epic.. I need some guns...
<.<
>.>
quick!

And does anyone have the link to that one other zombie game where it plays speed metal and you are moving really quickly and shooting. It is hardly a game, being that there aren't levels, it's just INTENSEly pointless fun. Stress reliever too...
I have a phobia of zombies.. the literally the scariest thing to me.. i have read the Zombie Survival Guide.. and i do have a course of action incase of an outbreak
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Quote by red157
Zombies aren't humans in my eyes, so that wasn't a contradiction.

you obviously still see where I was coming from, though :P
Quote by rush5757
best contradiction ever!!!

But I see what you're saying, and I agree with you. A huge zombie fight would be fucking epic.. I need some guns...
<.<
>.>
quick!

And does anyone have the link to that one other zombie game where it plays speed metal and you are moving really quickly and shooting. It is hardly a game, being that there aren't levels, it's just INTENSEly pointless fun. Stress reliever too...

try crazymonkeygames.com. they hav tons of other games involving zombies. im not sure if they have the one ur talkin about tho.
Quote by djmay71
OMG

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

lulz
Page 1 of 3