an epiphone les paul 100? good, bad, or ok? be sure to say this in terms of a first guitar
pretty good for a first guitar
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Id get something crappier, like a no named strat, then when you progress, buy a gibson... and feel the difference.
first guitar, yeah its okay. overall its low quality, especially if you dont have a really good amp
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by uvq
Id get something crappier, like a no named strat, then when you progress, buy a gibson... and feel the difference.

I have a no name strat I'm gonna eventually get something like a gibson
I got one for Christmas. It may not be the best quality guitar out there, but there's something very comfortable about playing it. But I'll probably go for a Standard once I get a job.
how much are they?

if you can stretch i would advise you get an epiphone sg.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Epiphone-G400-SG-Electric-Guitar?sku=518291

you could probably find it used for a bargain.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
the lp 100s are pretty much the tpys of the epi series.

golt on neck, weak pups, crappy tuners.

save up for an intermediate guitar. a studio epi or better.

and make sure you know that the majority of ur tone comes from ur amp. so make sure you are happy there before you upgrade that guitar. Do yourself that favor, trust me.

good luck
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011