Page 1 of 4
What are you guys going to get for your girls?

i have no idea what to get...

idk, chocolates and flowers seem to cheesy.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by seljer

i was thinking of that too!!!!
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Nothing. I deserve something for "loving" her. She should be grateful...jking, a rose i guess
Ya i'm alone again this year for valentines day. kinda used to it now and it's not that big a deal i'm actually doin pretty good.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
i uhnno, maybe a necklace or something.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Kai07
i uhnno, maybe a necklace or something.

"what the hell, b?! you said you gave mary jane a pearl necklace!"
"obviously, you missed the whole point of that story."
#DTWD
its your dick in a box!

if someone actually did that it would be the best thing ever
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah

Quote by Ann Summers

GUMMY BRA

Delicious strawberry flavoured edible underwear.
Eat straight off the body!
200g

Gummy Bra

Announce that dessert is served then whip off your shirt to reveal this glorious bra fashioned from strawberry flavoured gummy loveliness. Make your self comfy though because this is the one course he'll take his time over. Up for a challenge? Wear it on the next girls' night out.
Form an orderly queue now fellas.
valentines day is over-rated, even you have a partner or not. its a way for the card companies to make lots of money, thats the way i look at it at least.
nothing. cause i have no GF. she broke up with me the other day. yay for me! no wasted money!
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Nothing, because I'm lonely.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Taking mine out to dinner followed by the Smashing Pumpkins.

I saw they were playing here on the 14th and was as close as I've ever been to truly believing in a higher power.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
How many of you are working on a song or a cover love song to score points lol...it still is a guitar forum
I wish it wasn't on Thursday!
It'd be so much better if it was Sunday. Or any day of the weekend.
hah so far i haven't liked anything you guys have said LOL
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
A potato. Think about it. Roses, right now, are cheap. In two weeks, they will be retardedly expensive. Potatoes are always cheap, always delicious - in a word, potatoes are consistent. Consistent like my love, which is crappy.

Roses wither and die over time. Potatoes grow extra weird **** on them. What kind of statement would you rather make to your love? "My love for you is superficial, like the beauty in this flower you will wither and die, and I'll go get a new flower." or "Yea, you might be getting kinda ugly, but my love for you continues to grow."

Plus, potatoes can be used as a battery.
Quote by pratt121
A potato. Think about it. Roses, right now, are cheap. In two weeks, they will be retardedly expensive. Potatoes are always cheap, always delicious - in a word, potatoes are consistent. Consistent like my love, which is crappy.

Roses wither and die over time. Potatoes grow extra weird **** on them. What kind of statement would you rather make to your love? "My love for you is superficial, like the beauty in this flower you will wither and die, and I'll go get a new flower." or "Yea, you might be getting kinda ugly, but my love for you continues to grow."

Hahaha that's awesome.
Nothing.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i think im goin to get my girl some weed. idk, it doesnt seem very... romantic, but hell, she does love bud!
Ibanez AEL 12-string

Quote by bendystraw
i just lost my girl the other day. thanks a lot guys.

You clicked on this thread askin for it
NOTHING! single, even if I had a girlfriend, STILL NOTHING! it's a sham of a day, nothing but an excuse for a guy to buy pretty superficial **** for his girlfriend, well, that and my cousin was supposed to turn 28 on the 15th, but he died in April, so it won't be a very happy day for me anyways.
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
after getting reject about 10 times by different girls, and still only in the eight grade, i have resorted to buying myself chocolate and a card.
One day they'll regret it. when i'm a trillonaire, and their husbands beat them
Quote by LysolIsTasty
I take it you don't satisfy her?

Her? That implies there is only one.
Besides, all just adds to the fun.
I think I'm going to be very nice and give something special to a friend who I know likes me but I don't like back. She's more then deserved it for putting up with me
The Pit. The Movie.
Thinking about getting her a massage. Thatd be so nice.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by pratt121

Bash dot org my friend
Page 1 of 4