... Ok, Pit computer geek face nerds.

I'm trying to install Ubuntu on my laptop (Vista) and unfortunately, I am having trouble .

Anyway, I tried Wubi, and it doesn't work for some reason. If anyone wants, I can give them full info on that. Anyway, I'm tried burning the image file you receive from their website, but some kind error happens. I'm using some Roxio program that came with the computer, though that would not be the problem. I'm gonna assume that the actual problem would be the fact that I'm using DVD-RW, which I guess would screw up the burning process.

So, if anyone tried, preferably Dirge Humani, help me .
Sent from my iPad.
i dont know.
but i want on that list.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
you need an ISO program like alcohol 120% or ultraiso to burn an IMAGE file. Alternativeley you can use the iso's software function of a virtual drive that allows ythe computer to real the IMAGE as a cd virtually.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
yeah i agree, if its an ISO which is an image file, you either mount with poweriso or burn it on a cd. Either way you still need something to run the ISO. There are other programs like someone mentioned alcohol 120, but make sure they can deal with ISO. I'm too lazy to list them all. Also you can obtain free, legal trails here

Good list now?
Last edited by Relax at Jan 30, 2008,
I'll try to ...

Anyway, another nice thing would be to tell me how to get wi-fi set up.
Sent from my iPad.