Page 1 of 8
I'm a sophomore in highschool, and all i hear freshmen and other kids in my grade talk about is getting wasted and what not. I don't see what the big deal is with getting drunk. Alcohol is pretty bad tasting. Any of you bothered by this?

/rant.
Last edited by beethovens dad at Feb 1, 2008,
I feel the same way.

I don't know what the big deal is about getting ****faced and such.
Quote by beethovens dad
I'm a sophomore in highschool, and all i hear freshmen and other kids in my grade talk about is getting waisted and what not. I don't see what the big deal is with getting drunk. Alcohol is the most disgusting tasting thing ever. Any of you bothered by this?

/rant.

I'm guessing you're anti-social or have never been to a party before, right?
well saying "alcohol is disgusting" makes you sound like a woman. im a sophmore in highschool too. Its not like im obsessed, but i like my alcohol, just like someone 20 years older that me. Just because society says im too young to drink, does that mean its true?
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
. ok 1 i agree because i find it reallly fukin annoying when stupid fuks talk on and on about how they " got **** faced" but thats stupid. thats not fun... you get fuked up.. puke.. not fun
2. beer is a different story. if you dont apapreciate a beer over a game of pool with your best buds, somethings definitely wrong.
No, I'm not. When people brag about how much they've drunk I want to punch them in the face however. I drink myself, though.... uh... rarely.

Besides drunk chicks are much easier.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
They think it makes them cool and that it makes them more mature.
I personally don't like beer, I'd rather have a soda. lol.
But these kids I guess think it's a rite of passage?
I dunno. It never appealed to me that much though.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
it seems to involve people that fret about "Hollister". trends i guess ;\?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
have you ever been drunk?

and dont quote me with "obviously thats why he made the thread" because maybe he doesnt know what its like
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
you don't have to get ****faced when you drink
its fun to get to a certain point and stay there, and not all alcohol tastes the same
Gear

82' Gibson Les Paul w/ EMG KFK
Schecter Limited Edition C-1 Artist
Fender Fat Strat
B-52 AT100 Head
B-52 AT100 Cab
Blackstar ht-distx
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by zanz1bar
well saying "alcohol is disgusting" makes you sound like a woman. im a sophmore in highschool too. Its not like im obsessed, but i like my alcohol, just like someone 20 years older that me. Just because society says im too young to drink, does that mean its true?

Kind of, your liver isn't fully developed and taking in alcohol now can screw it up before it's fully grown.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Oh and ive never thrown up after drinking, despite having like 15 shots of Jack. I know how to drink, (pace, what not to eat before hand, etc...). Oh and my liver can go f**k itself
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by WantToLearn
no, in fact i love beer

Well, how old are you? i don't see any problem with a 17 year old or older drinking. but i mean now-a-days 7th graders drink. 'tis fucked up.
I agree with you 100%. I think alcohol is the most disgusting thing ever to be invented. It has no good taste to it at all. I've tried to drink a whole can of beer on many occasions, but to no avail. It tastes terrible.

Wine is good though.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by trlrdrmatt
you don't have to get ****faced when you drink
its fun to get to a certain point and stay there, and not all alcohol tastes the same

true, moderation is key
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
Have you ever felt stressed? Alcohol, among other drugs, can provide relief of that awful feeling. Getting drunk, or even just a little tipsy, is fun. Try it, if you don't like it, keep it to yourself. Nobody cares.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by rocknskate4
have you ever been drunk?

and dont quote me with "obviously thats why he made the thread" because maybe he doesnt know what its like

No, i havent.
I can imagine its a great feeling.
But if you look at me, i dont not look 15, and i know when ive had too much.

Tyler Durden
Because they want to feel grown up. I really have no problem with it, and I don't drink. I've been to plenty "drinking" events and stayed sober
Sent from my iPad.
theres nothing like a cold beer when your watching football or before a show
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
I know what you're talking about. It's really a huge craze for high school students drinking. It really saddens me. I can understand kids wanting to drink on occasion. I mean if your parents drink then you probably want to, although thats the case with me and I never want to drink. What bad is that so many of the kids take it way too far.

I don't think there's anything you can do though.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
It's simply because they're told not to. In the U.S. (i live in canada so its a little different) the drinking age is 21, which means that people are in college or uni, before theyre legally allowed to drink, with people who are. They drink because its the "cool" thing to do, and because theyre not supposed to, people get a rush from breaking rules.
Quote by Muphin
Have you ever felt stressed? Alcohol, among other drugs, can provide relief of that awful feeling. Getting drunk, or even just a little tipsy, is fun. Try it, if you don't like it, keep it to yourself. Nobody cares.

yea do that then you become a freakin alcoholic, one turns to two, two to three, and so on and so forth...not a good idea
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
Quote by zanz1bar
But if you look at me, i dont not look 15, and i know when ive had too much.

Just the fact that you're 15 and braggin about how much you know about drinking is absurd
Quote by theguitarplayin
2. beer is a different story. if you dont apapreciate a beer over a game of pool with your best buds, somethings definitely wrong.

Well, I like to smoke a J or have a beer while playing a game of pool with my best buds. What's wrong with that?
i think 16 year olds should not get puking drunk but i have no problem with the occasional drink.
idk, alchohol helps make our teen years less awkward, and we should be thankful
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
I stare at these drinks here before me
And everything else just seems lame
It feels like they're calling out to me
And I just can't hold my restraint

Feel the pressure!
There's just one cure

Pour us a round pass that **** down
Drinking these beers till we're nice and unwound

Drunk with my friends
It never ends
Looks like beer pressure has got us again

Race till it's gone
Finish the glass
We're getting drunk and we're doing it fast

We like to fall all over ourselves
We like to drink and we do it quite well

(Chorus)
We have tried
We failed
Beer pressure's taking over
Death to being sober!

I stare at these drinks here before me
And everything else just seems lame
Feel the pressure!
There's just one cure

Beer Pressure!
You got it now
Beer pressure!
Now drink it down (yow!)
Last edited by Vermintide at Jan 30, 2008,
Same, i drink, and occasionally get drunk, but i don't understand the attitude that the younger kids (I'm only 18 ffs) these days have towards it, like it completely essential and the coolest thing in the universe.
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Quote by Archaon
I'm guessing you're anti-social or have never been to a party before, right?

I'm not that anti-social. But i havent been to a real party in a while (well at least one with a lot of people). Anyways look around, more then half the kids in the pit are anti-social.
I'm a sophmore also and i was the same way when i was a fishy now i look back and was like, damn was i that immature and retarded.

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Quote by beethovens dad
I'm a sophomore in highschool, and all i hear freshmen and other kids in my grade talk about is getting waisted and what not. I don't see what the big deal is with getting drunk. Alcohol is the most disgusting tasting thing ever. Any of you bothered by this?

/rant.

arent you the same kid who said he isnt into sex? im starting to think you dont like anything...
Quote by SURFraptor7
There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college.

haha true!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl