http://www.adirondackguitar.com/lefty/schecter/c-1_hellraiser.htm

Does anyone own this guitar and have good experience? How do you like the EMGs. I play alot of Hard rock/metal like.. Killswitch engage. Would this be good or do you recommend something else. My price range is like.. $500-$1,300.

-Dave
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!
I myself am nor so much into EMG's but Schecters are amazing guitars.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I am a huge schecter fan, but when I tried one of these out, I was disappointed... I just didn't like the feel of this one for some reason.

Sorry for not bein more specific, but it was a long time ago. I just remember that I wanted to like it, but didn't...

A good model would be the Schecter Damien FR
I've had lots of experience with that guitar and it has never let me down.
Do a search on hellraiser and you should pull up alot of threads about them and read reviews online.. Best advice i can give if you cant get into a shop and play one...

As far as the emg's i love'um and tube amps love them as well... Your 5150 with Emg's should be able to the killswitch engage sound perfectly...
going to head down to sam ash sat. hopefully.... i'll try out this ESP with EMGs to see how they handle.
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
ESP KH-2
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall JVM210H
Marshall DSL50
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange 4x12 w/ Vintage 30s

Quote by druz15_UG
LPDave wins the internet!!!