i personally think stagg makes some of the best bargain priced guitars on the planet (by this i mean 200$ and less.) who's with me?
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
i love my stagg bass. it was a really good bargain too.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
well i tried out a stagg fretless. it didn't have a lot of balls but it felt like a really solid guitar. With some better pickups i bet it could be pretty sweet
yeah i mean i was looking at a stagg tele, a squire mustang, and an ibanez superstrat and the stagg was the best hands down
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
I,ve got the vs300 semi acoustic jazzer, and am well pleased with it.
stagg cymbals are amazing, our drummer has this thirty quid stagg china and its immense!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by mh400nt
stagg cymbals are amazing, our drummer has this thirty quid stagg china and its immense!

Yeah i have a stagg china and splash they both sound better than my sabians.
GEAR
Jackson RR3
Ibanez RG5
Assorted BC Rich's
Peavey Valveking halfstack
Assorted effects

Quote by Jayez
i got guitar hero 3, but without the controller.......my moms IQ is below 60.
I have a Stagg Flying V...it rules :P
^^^^True words of wisdom spoken from a genius

Gear:
Stagg Flying V
Roland Microcube
Some **** acoustic
And some random Fender straP. With a P, not T