I go to a school that does drug tests and alot people keep talking about this. Its supposed to be undetectable marijuana. I am wanting to know if this wil show up on the drug tests( hair tests not piss) and Is it any good? I know there is a drug thread but i didnt feel this fit into that category being that im asking if it will show up on a test.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
a) its not marijuana
b) unless its one of those random herbal "legal-high" things which do jack, wikipedia says its slang for 2C-I or DMT, which both are very very very different from marijuana as well
How about not smoking at all? :p
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
nah spice wont come up on tests its got no thc or illegal ingredents in it, thats if we are talking about the same spice the legal high?
Quote by fronkpies

i once laughed so hard i poo'ed on my auntie's carpet..

nice..
Quote by ckyjames
nah spice wont come up on tests its got no thc or illegal ingredents in it, thats if we are talking about the same spice the legal high?

yeah its legal, some website sells it as incense.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
You'd want Spice Gold, which is the more potent version of Spice.

Spice is made up of standardized extracts from multiple ethnobotanicals, a few of which probably contribute to the primary effects. It won't show up on a drug test, and it doesn't have any cannabinoids or other similarities to cannabis other than the similarity in subjective effects induced.

It is the closest thing you can find to cannabis without it actually being cannabis. The high is calm and relaxing and is felt more in the body than in the mind, though it becomes more centrally active with higher doses. A big plus is that while Spice doesn't have quite the same 'trippyness' factor that cannabis does, it doesn't induce anxiety or paranoia like cannabis can easily do. A number of people I've smoked it with got the munchies, and it tends to lighten your mood and inclines you towards laughter. I like to switch it up sometimes and smoke Spice instead of cannabis. Its good for when you want the calming effects of cannabis without most of the cognitive impairment. The two mix together nicely as well, though it can be a bit strong for some people. An eighth of spice will probably last you longer than an eighth of bud, as it is very finely ground and you don't seem to use as much as you would with bud. The taste leaves something to be desired, but I find you get used to it very fast, even if you don't end up enjoying it like many people do with cannabis.

Its popular with people I know who were/are on probation, to avoid the risk of toking and getting caught by a drug test. Some of them just switched back to cannabis after, but I know others who continue to smoke spice or alternate between the two as they find it enjoyable enough to be worthwhile.

Search google with the terms "spice" and "drugs-forum" and you can find plenty of info on the substance and its use, both anecdotal and empirical.

Quote by seljer
b) unless its one of those random herbal "legal-high" things which do jack, wikipedia says its slang for 2C-I or DMT, which both are very very very different from marijuana as well

I don't believe those substances have been sold under the name 'spice' in a while. This substance is much more well-known in Europe (in certain countries, esp. UK) so people tend to understand that you are speaking about this stuff when you mention spice.
Last edited by bajeda at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by guylee
holy **** your school does drug tests?

if they did that at my school literally 80% of the students would get suspended

Haha +1
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
Quote by zonko_zulio
There was me thinking this was a thread about dune

At least you didn't think it was about the Spice Girls...

It's never about the Spice Girls. My disappointment knows no boundaries.
<Han> I love Hitler