Page 1 of 2
Damn I am so pathetic. All I basically do is rush through my HW, play guitar for a few hours, watch the shield online, and workout in my basement. Only time I actually step foot outside my house is for school and guitar lessons. Other then that I'm inside most of the time. I mean I'm not anti-social. I talk to people about football and stuff or anything I find interesting. But I don't really hang out with anybody. Just this one guy who I know that plays guitar. We jam and stuff but most of the time he's busy doing other stuff so I don't ask him to come over anymore. I dunno what to do at this point. I don't like getting close to people. I use to have a group of friends but they were bastards. So maybe that has something to do with me not getting close to others. I just dunno what to do at this point.

What do I do?
i dont have a life on the weekdays because i hate everyone at my school, and have no desire whatsoever to see them for one second more than i have to. but on the weekends i have fun with my friends at other schools.
but on the weekdays i just play guitar, do homework, read, and go on the computer. maybe talk on the phone a little.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
get new friends dude.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by rosamamosa
i dont have a life on the weekdays because i hate everyone at my school, and have no desire whatsoever to see them for one second more than i have to. but on the weekends i have fun with my friends at other schools.
but on the weekdays i just play guitar, do homework, read, and go on the computer. maybe talk on the phone a little.

eh i have 'freinds' but for the past few years my bf doesnt really let me see them and he is now working all the time and all my old ties are broken..so...i know what you mean...and...get new friends is about all i got
Quote by giantsfanftw
Damn I am so pathetic. All I basically do is rush through my HW, play guitar for a few hours, watch the shield online, and workout in my basement. Only time I actually step foot outside my house is for school and guitar lessons. Other then that I'm inside most of the time. I mean I'm not anti-social. I talk to people about football and stuff or anything I find interesting. But I don't really hang out with anybody. Just this one guy who I know that plays guitar. We jam and stuff but most of the time he's busy doing other stuff so I don't ask him to come over anymore. I dunno what to do at this point. I don't like getting close to people. I use to have a group of friends but they were bastards. So maybe that has something to do with me not getting close to others. I just dunno what to do at this point.

What do I do?

sounds exactly like me, accept those friends i usto jam with had to leave because i moved, and i usto have a group of bastard friends whom i left.. im in the same situation, and feel the same way.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by lateraluspiral
get new friends dude.

I could probably start hanging out with a few guys I know, but like I said I don't like getting to close with people. I just have a gut feelings I can't trust these guys.

Also another problem seems to be I don't know anyone who likes the same things I do(bands, lifting weights, etc)
Same with me, Im almost identical.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
same here really i just dont get along with teenagers too well because theyre all about having fun 24/7 when the things in my life are more serious such as guitar and films. i just hate stupid teenage wannabees that havent figured out who they are yet, so i dont even really bother talking to anyone much. i do have about 7 friends though that are willing to hang out but im not all about being around people all of the time. id much rather chill out at home or just drive around all night by myself and relax.
Wow. You don't know people who like lifting weights and music? Hit up your school weight room after school if you have one. You'll find some people there, at least people are always rockin' out to some good tunes in our's.
Quote by bendystraw

nice way of putting it, hahaha.
Can you drive, kind sir?
I plays guitars.
same with me man sept i dont do much on the weekends either lol only once in awhile
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
i think that's generally the case for teenagers unless you're a jock or grew up around in the same town your entire life

Start smoking pot you'll find you've got something in common with more people, and find yourself hanging out with people alot more often. I'm not saying that's a good idea, but definantly an alternative
same thing here ...i've been logged into xbox live for 5 hours now
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by lila_kaninchen
eh i have 'freinds' but for the past few years my bf doesnt really let me see them and he is now working all the time and all my old ties are broken..so...i know what you mean...and...get new friends is about all i got

He doesn't let you see your friends? Does he have control issues, or what?

TS, I agree with whoever said you should go to the gym and other places where you can connect with others by doing the things you enjoy doing.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
your gonna become a jacked megashredder? i dont see the problem...

*edit: join/start a band, the people i chill with most are my band. ive met so many people through being in a band. plus youll already have somthing in common.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Last edited by axeslinger01 at Jan 30, 2008,
Same with me too... Pretty much identical to your story. I sometimes wonder how it would be to know someone that had similar interests as me but not only that, they would like think in a way that i do too. That'd be amazing, I think I'd try to turn gay if it was a guy. But other than that, I just really don't like the people I know, everyone is so typical.
I see theres quite a lot of people like this, we should make a club and not feel so miserable for not having friends or not liking people.
I just stay home all day too (other than school)... but thats because all my friends come to my house....and we just sit in my room and blaze up, and then jam! and thats basically my life.....
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Calm down! It's winter, everyone stays inside when its cold out.
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
yours isnt that bad, surely if you make an effort to take part in stuff related to what you like, you're bound to meet people. try not pressure yourself to make friends though, they'll come. so cheer up!
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
eh dont worry. on weekdays, i do absolutely nothing. on weekends, i hang out with the same kids every time. but i like it that way
Join a sports team.

Also dont worry, **** gets easier with time, u will think, "man i have no life" but often what people call a life is just ****. Join a team (or gym like i think u are/have ask if they wanna get a booze/some food after a game or session then get chatting.

Remeber what ur currently doing isn't bad. Your involved in good activities, just not found other people to them with. Go to a team, and dont think of yourself as 'the lad with no life and a few mates, go as (whatever ur name is), a sound lad who plays football and guitar. be a bit confident and assertive and people will soon call u a mate. Boom x
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by 2003LP
nice way of putting it, hahaha.
Can you drive, kind sir?

Too young

I'm only 15, kind sir
Quote by 666paul666
Same with me too... Pretty much identical to your story. I sometimes wonder how it would be to know someone that had similar interests as me but not only that, they would like think in a way that i do too. That'd be amazing, I think I'd try to turn gay if it was a guy. But other than that, I just really don't like the people I know, everyone is so typical.
I see theres quite a lot of people like this, we should make a club and not feel so miserable for not having friends or not liking people.

that would be ideal lol
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
Quote by axeslinger01
your gonna become a jacked megashredder? i dont see the problem...

*edit: join/start a band, the people i chill with most are my band. ive met so many people through being in a band. plus youll already have somthing in common.

Lol it sounds great when you put it like that

I dunno I just feel like I'm a loser and all
Dont feel a looser. I'm in the last year of being a teenager and with a touch of hindsight i can tell you there are millions of kids in ur situation, u arn't loosers, u just haven't found the right people to be your friends. Just get out there and hit life up! Find ppl in teams, bands, music sceens, gyms, all males saunas (nay, scrap that idea)

You wont find good mates in the basement or on the internet! Just a bit of belife lad thats all x x
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
My life is basically this:
- Mostly everything related to music and art
- Play video games
- Go on UG
- Go to school
- Read books
- Hang out with my family
- Basic necessities for life

And thats it, literally, I don't do anything else other than whats on there. And you know what? I ****ing love my life. Sure, it could be greatly improved in many ways, but I love the way it is right now.
Quote by Robert_Terry
Dont feel a looser. I'm in the last year of being a teenager and with a touch of hindsight i can tell you there are millions of kids in ur situation, u arn't loosers, u just haven't found the right people to be your friends. Just get out there and hit life up! Find ppl in teams, bands, music sceens, gyms, all males saunas (nay, scrap that idea)

You wont find good mates in the basement or on the internet! Just a bit of belife lad thats all x x

Wow, you're probably the nicest, most helpful guy on UG. The internet could use more of you.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
hey dude,i like lifting weights...i wish i had workout machines in my house...i dont even have a basement
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
So why is this a problem; you want more friends because you're lonely? You want more friends so you don't get made fun of? You want a band? Well if you become, as someone said, a jacked megashredder, you won't have any trouble finding any of those things. Get out there and lift weights, and play at talent shows and open mics.
If you get out there and do it, things will improve.
I just want friends that have the same interests that I have and ones I can trust. I get pretty lonely after a while.
Don't worry about it. Teenagers suck for a lot of reasons. The ones who don't are the ones like you, serious. Ones with actual interests and hobbies.
Well dude don't feel bad, I'm kinda the same but instead of playing guitar I play WoW which is really not good. Just get to know some people until you can find real friends, but don't be desperate about it, people might think something else if they think you're desperate or just non-patient.

BTW I kinda felt bad this one day because I went out to hang out alone and didn't really find something to do, all I did was drank a couple of beers and went back home and logged into WoW, although is kinda my fault because I don't really pick most of the phone calls I get and I have a hard time trusting people.

EDIT: Yea what Timothym said
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by Timothym
Don't worry about it. Teenagers suck for a lot of reasons. The ones who don't are the ones like you, serious. Ones with actual interests and hobbies.

Gotta admit this cheered me up

And I forgot to mention before but I use to play football, but I quit the team because I didn't enjoy it like I should've been. I was just wasting my time. I'll probably play my senior year, but I'm definitely not playing next year.
First off, you should get off UG. Then go to the mall and go to teh hot topiclawls and meet cool, interesting people.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Page 1 of 2