Page 1 of 2
What an asshole.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Wow... this is really bad. That guy is a gigantic faggot.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Holy crap, how can anyone even reason like that?!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
well the biker didnt make himself visible to drivers and he didnt have any protective gear, so I could kind of see what he was saying.

but sueing the family for that is a little too much...especially since it was 3-4 years ago.

i can see where hes coming from though
Soo, to sum it up?

"Hi mam, I just hit you son and killed him with my luxury car. I felt kindof bad. Anyways, I demand you pay to fix the damage your sons body did to my car."
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Well, it really wasn't his fault that he hit the kid, but it is a dickish move to try to milk money out of them.
Quote by The Spoon
well the biker didnt make himself visible to drivers and he didnt have any protective gear, so I could kind of see what he was saying.

but sueing the family for that is a little too much...especially since it was 3-4 years ago.

i can see where hes coming from though

How about now?

His family won 33,000 Euros (£24,479)compensation from Delgado's insurance company after the firm acknowledged he had been driving at excessive speed and this could have contributed to the incident, El Pais reported.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's horrible, but it's also practical and logical, depending on where you're looking from.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by Kensai
How about now?

Well, idk. I read that part of the article. I really dont know what to think.

If i were that guy though, i wouldnt sue, thats for sure
i think the death penalty is suited to this exact situation
i need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah.
"Yeah, ya see here, yeah, that's where your son's head hit my bumper, and yeah here, thats where a couple of ribs snapped on my license plate.... hmm yeah, could you pay for that?"

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
This guy is a total asshole, but look the kid wasn't visible/the guy was driving at excessive speeds. And if anything he should be suing for the mental damages caused by his accident and the slaying of their son.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
To be honest, I think it's a tricky one. If, in the eyes of the law, he wasn't in the wrong then I can understand him wanting some money.

Personally I would never, in a million years, have the gall to actually make the insurance claim for repairs on my car after killing a kid.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Don't pedestrians have the right of way? Which would mean either way it was the greedy ****'s fault.
Quote by Sevenfoldizm
Don't pedestrians have the right of way? Which would mean either way it was the greedy ****'s fault.

Here's the prize for not reading the first thread, nor the link contained

ROCCKKK
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Here's the prize for not reading the first thread, nor the link contained

ROCCKKK

The damage would have been his fault since the accident was his fault. Unless your talking about something else... in which case you have me confused.
Quote by Sevenfoldizm
The damage would have been his fault since the accident was his fault. Unless your talking about something else... in which case you have me confused.

PAPERRR!

Bitch, you've got scissors, and I don't like it
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
"I'm also a victim in all of this, you can't fix the lad's problems, but you can fix mine," Delgado told the newspaper

thats insane
Quote by gonzaw
Wasn't a kind of similar case about a woman who sued another woman because something about the woman's daughter death or something?
It was the same amount of assholeness I think...

that was the MySpace case, right?
They boy was breaking the law...

What's messed up is how my Friends from church got sued by a guy who ran into them with a stolen, un-street legal bike, with it's lights turned off doing 120(mph). They were in the SUV with their kids when they got ran into, and it started on fire, and they almost died. The motorcyclist barely survived, but he sued them for $100,000 and won.

NoobEDIT: I read the article wrong. I thought it said the boy was on a motorcycle speeding. It turns out the D-bag was speeding. Then, he shouldn't win.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Last edited by CORT noob at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by Sevenfoldizm

I believe a Bicycle is considered a vehicle in the eyes of the law.

Someone quoted this in condemning him:
His family won 33,000 Euros (£24,479)compensation from Delgado's insurance company after the firm acknowledged he had been driving at excessive speed and this could have contributed to the incident, El Pais reported.

But then again the law found him to be guilty of no charges, so it's debatable either way...

I still think it's messed up, but he does have a point. hell, who are we to judge when we weren't there and there isn't a fully detailed account of what happened?
The kid was riding without reflective gear or clothing, so he could have darted out into the road in front of this poor guy's car. It could have been anyone.
Excessive speed also counts as 5 miles per hour over, which most people I know do (50 in a 45); So without the full facts, you just shouldn't judge someone.
If I were the kid's dad, I would have beated his ass so bad THEN ran him over with my car.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
"You can fix this lads problems, you can fix mine" Thats pathetic.
R.I.P Samantha

My Gear
Esp Ltd M-400
Randall Rg75W Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Stratocaster
Yamaha something Acoustic
Several other cheap guitars/basses/Amps
Wtf? You hit someone with a car, kill them, then sue them cuz it screwed up your car? Sadly, he'll probably get the money too, knowing how messed up the legal system is. Ugh.
GO YANKEES!
I want to just tear out his car's engine and beat him with it.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by bendystraw
that was the MySpace case, right?

I think it was a Judge Julia or Juda or something like that case (the one where there is a lady judge)....

One lasy's daughter was killed in a car accident, and another woman sued her because her son was in the same car and hot hurt, which was her car (the lady who sued the other one)....
But in the end the lady gets pawned...
Quote by LysolIsTasty
Well, it really wasn't his fault that he hit the kid, but it is a dickish move to try to milk money out of them.

Nothing ever REALLY said that. The article doesn't mention whether the kid had lights or reflectors or not. However, it DOES say that he was speeding (by his insurance company, no less), so I'd say it was his fault, at least to an extent. Besides, if you're driving, you should be paying attention, and if it's at night, then your headlight should* make you able to see what's in or near the road.
Page 1 of 2