What Ibanez RG model would you consider to be the "Standard" model? (i.e. like the American Standard Strat is the standard Strat model from Fender).

d-axenut
Uh... probably the Ibanez RG321, probably because it's the most simple of them, no Edge III trem or anything on it, fixed bridge, stock pickups, 24 frets, wide variety of color choices. Makes it pretty standard, and a damn good guitar too.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by axenut
What Ibanez RG model would you consider to be the "Standard" model? (i.e. like the American Standard Strat is the standard Strat model from Fender).

d-axenut

I'd say the RG1570.

It's basically one of their best deals; great trem, awesome neck, good construction, verstatile pickup configuration and made in Japan.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
I'd say the RG1570.

It's basically one of their best deals; great trem, awesome neck, good construction, verstatile pickup configuration and made in Japan.
Word. In black, to futhermore standardize it.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I'd have to agree the RG 1570 looks like a good candidate! Is there a tremless equivalent? Is the trem on these any good?

d-axenut
RG 1570, anything less doesn't really live up to the RG's reputation.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
1570 or 550 imo.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Quote by Bonsaischaap
I'd say the RG1570.

Ditto.

It's basically how a real Ibanez should be, with decent materials and into pro level equipment.
Rg1570, great guitar...I want one! xD
OMG LOOK! I'TS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by Hobolad
I think instruments are as hard to play as you make them, y'know?

EDIT: Damn, I fail for posting serious.