Quote by athlete1
\m/ YES!

I love how your title says "acoustics and Les Pauls" and your avatar is the picture of an RG.
ibanez's lineup is nicely improved over last years imo

with the exception of them getting rid of the iceman(the sam totman sig doesnt exist as an iceman in my mind)
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by KaneIsRaw13
anyone

Dude, are you serious....

Have you tried ibanez.com, or simply googling Ibanez and picking the VERY FIRST OPTION?

There's more guitar sites than just UG, dude.

\,,/_[><]_\,,/
^ They haven't updated the US site yet with new models, and what kind of self-respecting citizen of the US of A would ever pay attention to sites designed for the lesser regions?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by C-RIS15
http://www.ibanez.com/namm2008/images/JAS_8700.jpg

2008 iceman. so much for ibanez getting rid of them.

the link didnt work and it doesnt seem to be on their site
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by the boogieman
the link didnt work and it doesnt seem to be on their site

Bam!
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
To some it will be more like a downgrade compared to the IC400. And I don't think the headstock matches at all. In fact, I hate when Ibanez makes reverse headstocks...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
So who else thinks the Herman Li sig is seriously sick?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
That atrocity there, not an Ibanez. Rather misconceived Saber clone, not to mention that someone went through the effort of putting the Edge III and Infinity pickups in it.
Quote by pifty
That atrocity there, not an Ibanez. Rather misconceived Saber clone, not to mention that someone went through the effort of putting the Edge III and Infinity pickups in it.

Damn, im really keen on a maple fretboard s, with a natural finish.
Quote by dead-fish
So who else thinks the Herman Li sig is seriously sick?

It looks ugly but that is a seriously amazing guitar. Anyone know what the finger indents are for?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
Anyone know what the finger indents are for?
Could it be any more obvious? It's like asking what doorknobs are for.
It's about as pointfull as the grip on the Steve Vai models. Serves the same purpose aswell.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13