Why do people think they are so great?

I do have to admit that the instrumentals are good, but the vocals sound like (in the words of how my mom described it) a male version of britney spears.

I went to a concert in New Orleans where Revolution Mother were supporting, because I had only heard one song from Tiger Army, and was thinking that maybe they sounded completely different than the music video they produced. Oh how I was wrong. At least RM gave me a show that was worth the 20 bucks I paid...
i like tiger army.... come to think of it.. im wearing the tiger army "never die" shirt right now
I heard atomic on Give 'em the boot 4 and thought it was good then I bought Ghost Tigers and was a little.. dissapointed

It grew on me after a while and now I like them
nick 13 is a good singer but his vocal style can grow old pretty quickly
well it did on me
but there are lots of die hard fans
I like the Tiger Army song "Wander Alone" because it has good guitar.

Unfortunately, Nick 13 sings, and looks, like a complete and total emo clunge.
Quote by LysolIsTasty

I find myself asking this very question quite often, and nothing boils my ass more than hearing someone call them "Psychobilly".
Quote by JohnnyTrash
I find myself asking this very question quite often, and nothing boils my ass more than hearing someone call them "Psychobilly".

So seconded it isn't even funny.
they arent terrible
in fact they are probably better than most psycho bands cuz most of them blow
im not a tiger army fan though
I like them. Psychobilly sucks for the most part, but they're pretty good.
Quote by LysolIsTasty

I do have to admit that the instrumentals are good, but the vocals sound like (in the words of how my mom described it) a male version of britney spears.

What's WRONG with you, fool? Britney Spearz is uber-ponxxx!!!!
Meh, I kinda like them. They sound different and yeah Nick might not have the best voice, but it's definately unique. I'd rather listen to that than one of the many generic Casualties rip off bands now.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.