Page 1 of 2
So I'm a 16 year old sophomore in high school. Nobody in my new town has ****ed with me in the 2 years I've lived here, mostly because I'm a strong guy and everyone knows it. Lately though, this freshmen kid has been harrasing me. He got a hold of my cell number and has been calling it anonymously asking for "Ronnie"(my name is Nick, he just thinks it is funny for some immature reason). In school the other day he started shouting "Ronnie" at me in the hallway, as I was about to break his nose my music teacher stepped out of the adjacent room, and I didn't want to look like a prick in front of him, so I just said to the kid I'm gunna kick his ass if he doesn't leave me alone. Well.....he has been talking **** and telling his buddys he can take me down. Now this kid has got a good 6-7 inches on me no problem, and a solid frame. But he is annoying as hell and nobody likes him. Should I let him and his friends continue to laugh behind my back, or should I kick his ass next time he says something to me in school? My problem is I ain't doing so well in school, and can't afford to get kicked out for up to 20 days, but I don't like letting people walk all over me.....so what the hell should I do?
Learn to press the Enter key.
And find a way to stop him without violence.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

dude kick his ass slayer style shove a boot up his aass man
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Jump him outside of school.

Or just don't bother because this kid is obviously an asshole and will eventually lose all friends and die alone in a gutter somewhere.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Kick his ass, size has no meaning, and he should come down like a sack of potatoes.
As I always say: "Rawr"
Try to get him to hit you first.

Without "instigating"

Huh... don't ask me how.
I believe in Rock and Roll. Can I get an Amen?

Quote by rizo299
A drunk guy on the the bus asked me if i remembered the 60's. I told him i was 17 then he told me that everyone remembers the 60's.

I thought about it, and frankly, I couldn't fault his logic.
find out where he lives

TOURTURE HIS HOUSE

make it look like one of his friends did it

[see anarchist cookbook: operation ****-up]

if you want ill pm a copy of it to you
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
dont wait for him to do something again, next time you see the back of his head go nuts and make him regret making fun of you.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Shoot him
Quote by punk n' metal
RnB is emo for black people

UG's Nudist Club. PM Me to Join.
highschool bull****, sounds like the kid needs an asskicking.

It all depends on your personality, given mine i'd warn him and if he didn't i'd probably seriously kick his ass... i mean more than just hitting him once infront of everyone.. make him not want to **** with you again

but i'm not your guidence counsiler, lmao.
dont fight him, fighting is for dumb pussies, or atleast dont start it make him hit you first call him out on it see if his cockiness is a bluff or he actually thinks hes a tough guy, say kid if u wanna keep up the lip do something about it unless your scared ya lil bitch, he'll either fight you or shut up, make sure u do it in front of a bunch a people.preferably girls..put him on the spot i used to do it all the time and haven't been beatin up yet
steal his girlfriend
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
if your stronger than him, **** him up
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Rape him, then insert a frozen hot dog into his bloody, cum-filled anus. Make sure it breaks inside, so y'know, it might have to be surgically removed.
Tiger style.
hes a freshman and hes talking ****-wreck him
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
1) Get yourself caught in a nuclear bomb blast
2) Wear purple shorts
3) Get angry
4) ????????
5) PROFIT!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
bang his mom.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by kevinm4435
Rape him, then insert a frozen hot dog into his bloody, cum-filled anus. Make sure it breaks inside, so y'know, it might have to be surgically removed.

ok thats a tad extreme
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Taylor 214ce
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier (about to be Voodoo Modded)
Keeley TS-808
Boss GT-10 Processor
Boss RC-20xl
You're short as hell.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
i would just leave it, some kids at my school thought i was gay till they saw me with my girlfriend after school one day :/.....so it solved it self, so just leave it until some one bigger than him sees him picking on u then they will rape him np
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by athlete1
hit him outside of school.hunt him down.no consequences!

Yeah, no one's ever been arrested for assault and battery!

Do it up playa! Or just get over it? If no one likes him as you claim, then no one's gonna listen to him.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Not that big of a deal. Besides, the more you get picked on the more likely you are to be rich and have a ****in hot wife. I mean, it's basic physics.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Quote by kevinm4435

not gonna lie to you, TS

but I'm diggin' this idea.

See, freshmen are like hookers. They're really easy to get with(at least the females are) and if you kill them, no one'll care
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
not gonna lie to you, TS

but I'm diggin' this idea.

See, freshmen are like hookers. They're really easy to get with(at least the females are) and if you kill them, no one'll care

seriously, kick his a$$ TS, ***** deserves it
Instead of fighting with fists I find chemical warfare is better.

Blind him with caustic soda. (You can get it at a hardware store, its used to unblock drains).

Then proceed to make him drink it whilst he writhes in agony, blood and melting flesh.

Just talk to an authority, like the principal and have him deal with him... If that doesnt work beat his ass
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
The way you describe him, soon enough he's gonna get his ass handed to him. So why not be the first guy in a long, long list of people. By the way, calling someone Ronnie and laughing at your own joke is just pathetic. He's gonna fail in life. Trust me, he will.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
I'd say you should do the following:
-Change your cell phone number
-Warn him. Don't make it a threat that he can get you in trouble with, just make it some sort of ambiguous warning that he'll understand.
-After the warning, ignore him. If he talks to you, play friendly and cool. Don't let anything he does get to you, and if it does, don't show it.
-If he takes a swing at you, knock him out and walk away.

That should work.
If not, I'd say go for the hotdog idea someone mentioned.
Page 1 of 2