I would have to say killing people with kindness is one of the most satisfying things to do when you have some guy being a complete douchebag. So share your stories!

Heres mine:
The other day I was hanging out after school and this kid who is with a bunch of his friends throws a coin at me and hits me in the foot. I think, "whatever, I really dont care that much." Then this little prick continues and throws three more coins at me, hitting me in/near my feet.
I was a little pissed, but i stayed calm. I picked up all the change he tossed at me and calmly walked over to him and said, "You dropped your change" and handed the coins to him. He just stared and then started to look down. So i insist "Dont you want your change? I know you dropped these" He then gets all red in the face and hurries off with his little possie.
There are truly terrible people in the world with which this method will never work.
Quote by Paquijón
There are truly terrible people in the world with which this method will never work.

Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Oh come on you cant take an example like that.
I'm talking little people with little consequense, not on a grand scale!
You should'a knocked his ****in teeth out.
Quote by dogfennell
Whats a "liemthe guy?"
Haha I love employing kindness when defeating my enemies

Ok. So my school had a SSSB tournament, awesome, eh?

It's me versus two freshmen, and this one kid keeps going, yo, what's your name? To shut him up, I (un-wisely) answered "Ian" and so this guy decides to start repeating "See ya' later Ian!" or "Bye Ian!" over and over. Each time he thinks he's gonna take me out. I almost beat his character but in the end I lose and he decides to rub it in after. As he starts to walk away, I grab his hand and give him a huge shake "Good job, man." And walk away. The look on his face was priceless
the other day while i was walking home from school these guys walked by me and were like "hey mami, can i be your friend" and being really gross and stuff, and i was just like "sure, i'm rosa, what are your names?" and they just got uncomfortable and said "marcus and (i dont remember the other name), sorry for bothering you"
it was weird
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by PitLurker
Haha I love employing kindness when defeating my enemies

Ok. So my school had a SSSB tournament, awesome, eh?

It's me versus two freshmen, and this one kid keeps going, yo, what's your name? To shut him up, I (un-wisely) answered "Ian" and so this guy decides to start repeating "See ya' later Ian!" or "Bye Ian!" over and over. Each time he thinks he's gonna take me out. I almost beat his character but in the end I lose and he decides to rub it in after. As he starts to walk away, I grab his hand and give him a huge shake "Good job, man." And walk away. The look on his face was priceless

Question...

Whats SSSB?
this method is truly so damn satisfying. They never see it coming. But as someone said before, it doesn't work on everybody.
Quote by guitarkid2113
Question...

Whats SSSB?

Super Smash Brothers! (extra 'S')
I killed a man with kindness...and buried his head in my backyard and his body in the dumpster.
:stickpoke
Ya I'll definatly admit that this doesnt work with alll people. But its great for taking the wind out of most (normal) people
Quote by Muphin

HAHAH Im sigging that
Quote by Muphin

Hahaha