Well, I stumbled upon this site, and it seems VERY interesting. I won't dare paraphrase it, so I suggest you just read the page:

http://littleguitarworks.com/torzal/

now, I am considering something with this. It sounds so cool. And they do custom work, so essentially you can create your dream bass, fitted for you!

I've gotta figure out the price, but I assume it's based on what you order, not a per bass thing.
I thinks its really cool, If I had the money I'd get one.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
First slanted frets, now pre-warpped necks?!?!? Why can't they just leave whats being working fine alone.

And besides if you play with proper technique your prolly not going to end up with carpal tunnel.
For what it is, I wouldn't mind trying it out. For that price, however, I wouldn't even consider it.
how would u be able to adjust ur neck if it began to warp naturally and why the fuck would you bother
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by Captain Insano
First slanted frets, now pre-warpped necks?!?!? Why can't they just leave whats being working fine alone.

And besides if you play with proper technique your prolly not going to end up with carpal tunnel.

im getting carpul probly no matter what. i play switch lefty like hendrixs. my E is on the bottem. so they would have to make a lefty (more money) and switch the bridge (MORE MONEY) ehh.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
I'd give it a shot. If I had the money to blow and I really liked it, sure I'd buy it.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Um... look at my gear list. I'm fine, thanks. But, if someone were to give me a detailed gear review, I could change my mind. I don't have any problems with more "traditional" basses thus far.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Nope. If you don't get carpal tunnel, you'll get something. That's life.

Aside from that, its ugly.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

It looks awesome, i would get it
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by kaptink
It reminds of the forest temple from zelda!

+11637372525634
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
If I had a LOT of extra cash to blow, I think I'd get it, just because I could.

I think it would probably be really odd to play at first.
Quote by kaptink
It reminds of the forest temple from zelda!

Haha, exactly what i thought.

It seems interesting. I would love to try it out!
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410