this question is going out more towards girls, cuz guys will probly give the same answer as i would to this question

valentines day is coming up, and i need some ideas for what to get my girlfriend.
valentines day, isent really a big deal, but its also our 1 year thingy so...yeah.

and my friends arent really that much help, i asked everybody and i got:

dick in a box X2
dildo X3
a 'fluffy' dildo X1

soo yeahhh

i turned to my myspace ppls, and now to the pit. uh oh :P
Roses? It's hard to give an idea for a gift for someone you know nothing about. All we can suggest are the cliche gifts like roses, chocolate, flowers, etc.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
write her a song.... or, get her something that she could use. I would rather get a practical gift than most other things... shows her you know her well... like if shes into art, get her some paints or something. Or mittens if its really cold where you live....

all girls have a part of them that likes mushy stuff... So even if you write her a terrible poem and make her a terrible dinner, she'll love it.
Quote by Charla.P
write her a song.... or, get her something that she could use. I would rather get a practical gift than most other things... shows her you know her well... like if shes into art, get her some paints or something. Or mittens if its really cold where you live....

all girls have a part of them that likes mushy stuff... So even if you write her a terrible poem and make her a terrible dinner, she'll love it.

Write her a song that instructs her where to look for her brand new set of pliers, or what this guy said. ^
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
Write her a song that instructs her where to look for her brand new set of pliers, or what this guy said. ^

actually, im a girl
Quote by Charla.P
actually, im a girl

Whoa you look like the girl version of me, only I am manly in a masculine kind of way because I am a man, and I might be slightly prettier.
Quote by Muphin
Maybe if the Jews were kind to Hitler the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

Hahaha
Quote by LikidySplitz
Whoa you look like the girl version of me, only I am manly in a masculine kind of way because I am a man, and I might be slightly prettier.

ppfffft okay there Mr. No profile picture..... :P
Quote by Charla.P
actually, im a girl

Haha, Charla, right. /not paying attention.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.