My brothers friend is here, so I'm in my room. Thats the gist of this really.

Page 1 of 5
My brothers friend is here and its incredibly awkward when i'm there so im in my room. Its the equivalent if you took Crow and Rat and put them in a room with me, got me? Im also hungry. My rooms awesome by the way, it truly is. If I was on a spaceship id check the nozzles and such. I wouldnt go outside it, because I watched the Fantastic 4 again. Jessica Alba looks like an alien mixed with a shiny blob. unappealing. So. Any suggestions? Or drawings?
Flying whales.
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Spam *reported*

edit im just messing with you I wouldn't do that but umm yeah don't do this often or you will get reported.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Opus Pocus
Flying whales.

I dont like metal. OH GOD. You know what bands pretentious as hell? Godspeed You Black Emperor. It was on the radio, so I sat through it for 20 mins just to hear the who the purveyor of this filth was. You know whats awesome? Sparing guitar licks then an angry guy talking about Govt. AWESOME....
Quote by tayroar
Spam *reported*

edit im just messing with you I wouldn't do that but umm yeah don't do this often or you will get reported.

he's been here since 05. obviously not a noob....

dance naked in front of a mirror until they come up and surprise you.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I dont like metal. OH GOD. You know what bands pretentious as hell? Godspeed You Black Emperor. It was on the radio, so I sat through it for 20 mins just to hear the who the purveyor of this filth was. You know whats awesome? Sparing guitar licks then an angry guy talking about Govt. AWESOME....

I like Godspeed......
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I have studying to do to... She better not stay for dinner. "Sam whatcha do last night?"(like anyone asks HA the thought of that is making me squeal.) "Ate macaroni and cheese in my room" "Cool, cool. Wanna play checkers?" "But, we're in space how do we play checkers" "Oh mind checkers, I got you" "sure". Its really me talking. But from me, not to me.
Quote by garden of grey

Are you speeding?

Imagine having a conversation with me, or watching tv with me. I get told to shut up at least 5 times from 7:30(Family Seinfeld) to 8:30(Daily Show). "Why would she want cottennelle toilet paper if she has a nice fluffy pup?, seems satisfactory to me" SHUT UP SAM. PLEASE SHUT UP. ITS FAMILY CLAM PASTA NIGHT. JUST SHUT UP.
I don't understand what's happening.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by Metalology
I don't understand what's happening.

This why we're in this situation. When I ask Cow about this oh ho ho will she laugh. I always thought cows were guys. Hmm. Their solidarity is what I love. So calm and shnibs. Not goats and their crazy marble eyes. I like marble halavah though.
Im just a T.V Personality. I dont really like that band though. Or most British Bands for that matter. They make really ****ty punk. Oh only the top two over hyped, historically trumped up bands EVER Sex Pistols and The Clash. WOW. Horrible horrible bands.
Do you REALLY think that? I keep myself busy. MIND busy though. I do go to school, I can handle boredom because of it.
Sup Mind Busy. I say Hi to this dog I like every time I pass his house. I think the owner thinks I'm in love with him. Which I am but him as an entity more then anything.
Quote by garden of grey

He's on something or doing this for lulz

Lulz. Sounds like a Japanese snack. TOSHI TOSHI LULZ .
This is one of those things where the kid finally snapped and goes on a shooting rampage after posting here.
I am the Infantry.
I don't know why....but I feel sexually attracted to you for some reason Sam.......rawr.
Feed your mind.
mixing cocaine and alcohol?
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by nirvana001
This is one of those things where the kid finally snapped and goes on a shooting rampage after posting here.

What makes you think that. Im just shifty is all. I dont own a gun, neither does mi familia. We have guilt guns though.
Quote by Firebread
I don't know why....but I feel sexually attracted to you for some reason Sam.......rawr.

Sam just EXUDES sex appeal. I walk into a room. BAM. Eye Raped. A lot.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Sam just EXUDES sex appeal. I walk into a room. BAM. Eye Raped. A lot.

......my pants.....they're gone.....
Feed your mind.
OK it's 7:30 SHES STILL HERE. God I have work today too...... Im seriously not happy about this. The brain teeth are GNAWING...
Quote by Opus Pocus
Flying whales.

I opened the thread, and even before reading TS's post I laughed when I saw that. Then I read "MAN'S" post and laughed a bit more .....

I don't got a lot going on right now.....

Last edited by majesty at Jan 30, 2008,
Get the blaster, they'll never get to level nine without their socks!
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by majesty
I opened the thread, and even before reading TS's post I laughed when I saw that. Then I read his post and laughed a bit more .....

I don't got a lot going on right now.....

Its not him/her. Its MAN. Its ok.
Quote by Fatso Forgottso
This is why I love the pit.

You said you were leaving UG you failure. I still remember..
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Its not him/her. Its MAN. Its ok.

Is it better now?
What's your malfunction? At least there are people in your house... and in your mind
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by Smitherz
This thread lost it's halarity after about the third post.

You just dont like me because I Hate Led Zeppelin. Capitol Z.
Page 1 of 5