Page 1 of 2
wtf is this!?!?! this kid is like 7 and can play better than meeeee
haha i thot u guys would get a kick out of this

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KuSihWz7LlQ&feature=related

he's rlly good, but the blank look on his face makes me kinda wonder if his dad locked him in his room without food until he could play it or sumthing like that

haha crazyyy sh!t man ;]
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
its not that hes a good guitarist, its that he can play decent at a young age, he'll improve a lot. props to him for starting young though, i started at 10
regardless of whether or not you hate zeppelin.. hes good for his age.
I play bass!
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I hate Led Zeppelin. All Classic Rock really. No not really, REALLY.

you have grateful dead in your bands list?
Why isn't my little brother that cool...?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by beethovens dad
you have grateful dead in your bands list?

Grateful Dead isnt classic rock you fool. If you knew the band at all youd know that, Just because a DJ says so, doesnt mean it so. Got me?
wow i started when i was 18, damn kid playing stairway.
Ibanez RG120 (EMG 81s)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature G-400
Diezel Herbert w/ Mesa Boogie 4x12 Cab
Boss ME-50
DOD FX40B Equalizer
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss BF-3
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR M-133
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Anyone with Led Zeppelin in their name I generally will not respect. Sorry GUY.

your name is a doors song
I fail to see the major difference

the kid was good, especially for his age
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
your name is a doors song
I fail to see the major difference

the kid was good, especially for his age

Made this account three years ago, bud. Look at my bands.
Lullz I'm 2 Kewl 4 Zeppelin
I'm DIfferent ROFLFL
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Made this account three years ago, bud. Look at my bands.

so?, he joined in November

you're being a bit of a hypocrite, don't you think?
and frankly I don't care what you listen to

bud.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
so?, he joined in November

you're being a bit of a hypocrite, don't you think?
and frankly I don't care what you listen to

bud.

No. Im saying my taste has changing drastically. And its proven that Led Zeppelin is just awful.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
No. Im saying my taste has changing drastically. And its proven that Led Zeppelin is just awful.

maybe you're taste in music has just turned to ****.

Stop being a dick, nobody cares how much better you feel you are than everyone else
Quote by LysolIsTasty
maybe you're taste in music has just turned to ****.

Stop being a dick, nobody cares how much better you feel you are than everyone else

Yes, because Classic Rock in its overly seriousness and forced humor is the pinnacle of music. I care. Led Zeppelin. Not good. Is basically my point.
i love this guy, bud argument. Next one to be thrown out will be chief
Quote by ThePeacefrog

thats it then eh?
ok I'll commence chucking the whole Led Zep discography in the trash
now that your taste has shown the way

honestly, your being quite immature

the thread was about the talent of a 7 year old kid, and instead you chose to insult the TS because of his taste.

just have some respect, mmkay?
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98

thats it then eh?
ok I'll commence chucking the whole Led Zep discography in the trash
now that your taste has shown the way

honestly, your being quite immature

the thread was about the talent of a 7 year old kid, and instead you chose to insult the TS because of his taste.

just have some respect, mmkay?

No
Quote by Hexagram
i love this guy, bud argument. Next one to be thrown out will be chief

Dont you love Bud? Id like to believe it lulls them into a false sense of security. Or demeans them. Either one.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Yes, because Classic Rock in its overly seriousness and forced humor is the pinnacle of music. I care. Led Zeppelin. Not good. Is basically my point.

Sure it might not have been the pinnacle of music, but that doesn't mean it was bad.
Quote by LysolIsTasty
Sure it might not have been the pinnacle of music, but that doesn't mean it was bad.

You know what I dont like? Led Zeppelin. Your good in my book though. So. Chew on that. Tasty huh?
actually for a 7 year old...im impressed

when i was his age and i picked up a guitar for the first time i hated it because i couldn't do anything on it, and i didn't really pick it up until i was 13.

if he keeps it up, he'll be a great guitarist one day

also i'm pretty sure his dad or someone in his family plays guitar too or else he wouldn't be that good.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jan 30, 2008,
That kid can play. Like the OP said though... I'm not all too sure on whether playing guitar was HIS choice or his parents' choice.
Quote by ThePeacefrog

You're a dumbass broham
Quote by Smitherz
You're a dumbass broham

I like the daisy. But. Led Zeppelin? It sucks. IT. Not they IT.
He is okay. But he is just playing notes. He's not playing music.

There are much more prodigious children who are actually impressive.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

care to share some with us?
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Xiaoxi

HEY YOU! Remember that thread I made where I was a total ass? Quite similar to this actually?
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I like the daisy. But. Led Zeppelin? It sucks. IT. Not they IT.

Perhaps the idea of a led zeppelin sucks, but I'm afraid that when it comes to rock there is no one better
Quote by Smitherz
Perhaps the idea of a led zeppelin sucks, but I'm afraid that when it comes to rock there is no one better

OH, well the idea of rock is failed and always has been so. You dont win much there. You.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
OH, well the idea of rock is failed and always has been so. You dont win much there. You.

And you like Captain Beefheart
Quote by Smitherz
And you like Captain Beefheart

I do I do, I would not consider that rock.
He plays like a ****ing robot, absolutely no emotion. Great playing, but its a **** cover.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by Waterboy799
care to share some with us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZs6D-w0Ex4

That is just one of the handful of examples of child prodigies who have been concertmasters in world class orchestras.

Quote by ThePeacefrog
HEY YOU! Remember that thread I made where I was a total ass? Quite similar to this actually?

No, I don't remember. And why am I an ass? He just isn't impressive to me at all. Anyone can play notes.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
now this is talent. not some chump kid on guitar

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ucqCefwInWc
Cmstar90: i have too lisen to a song for hours just to figure out of one part it sound and how to move my fingers tso that it sounds that way
Cmstar90: when u seem to figure it out in seconds
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I do I do, I would not consider that rock.

No but it is more than revealing about your taste in music. I'm glad you can compile a list of bands I've never heard of, very trendy of you.
Quote by Xiaoxi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZs6D-w0Ex4

That is just one of the handful of examples of child prodigies who have been concertmasters in world class orchestras.

No, I don't remember. And why am I an ass? He just isn't impressive to me at all. Anyone can play notes.

No where I was an ass
Quote by Smitherz
No but it is more than revealing about your taste in music. I'm glad you can compile a list of bands I've never heard of, very trendy of you.

Thanks.
Page 1 of 2