On my Profile is my new cover of Metallica's one.
i only recorded the first half because i dont have the rest down yet.
ive been playing only about a year, i know i messed up a couple spots but i would like some constructive criticism, thanks

and also check out my, The Ocean cover too, which i think is pretty good except for one spot, thanks again.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
This isn't too bad for one year. What you played was played well and cleanly, however you are missing a few notes in the intro solo. Still a pretty good attempt. Keep practicing and keep up the good work.
Thanks for the Crit on mine.

Your version of One is very good. Not quite perfect yet, but much better than I could do after only a year of playing. I thought your tone was a little too high on the treble knob. You kept time very well, but sometimes on the faster parts your right and left hand got out of sync with each other. Overall, very good job dude. 4/5
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
Not bad, but it still needs a little work on getting all the notes in there
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
I've been playing since Oct. '06, so I can safely say that that was a pretty good rendition of One. Concentrate more on the flow of things when you're playing it, and don't even bother looking at your fretting hand, because you're only going to second guess yourself (I'm a bit of a natural, and I'd call in sick for work when I first started because I was having such a good time playing, so I have that song down. But I should really put some **** on my profile and let UG be the judge)
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!