Page 1 of 2
Sometimes I have conversations with myself in my head. I'll put myself in a situation and "talk" to the people and imagine what they're gonna say.

Are there other people that do that?

I don't want to feel too insane.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
koo koo~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
yeah dude all the time. i like to do it so i can feel "prepared" for what im going to ask or tell someone.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
That's how I try to fall asleep.
If you're insane, just be happy there is someone more insane out there.
Space reserved for cool quotes.
haha ya its normal, i think 95% of all people do it
Quote by Boone666
Do something off of The Bugs Bunny And Tweety show. Bugs bunny + metal = instant circle pit
Year Zero wrote: Metallica are releasing another album in 2009 as well, it will be called "Ride the Magnetic Rod" featuring Unforgiven IV.
i remember someone asking the same thing here a while ago...i hope you're not the same person
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
i anticipate arguments with people, so i dont get into one and then not have a good comeback.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
That's how I try to fall asleep.
If you're insane, just be happy there is someone more insane out there.

I am that person.
lol
but I do that all the time
unfortunately,I usually end up never having the real conversation or having it go nowhere near as planned : (
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
hell yeah dude!
that ****s natural, anyone who doesn't, doesn't like the sound of their own voice or is too insecure to even do something possibly "weird" even to themselves

**** I'm reading this outloud (in a whisper anyways) as I'm typing it!

and I can't think in my head either, it has to come out of my mouth for me to register it..

damn.. that sounded dirty!
time all it, do i......
White/Cream Faded 1966 Stratocaster
100 Watt All-Tube JVM410H
1960 Lead Cab-B
-------------------------------------------------
You know what was really cool?When I realized you could talk to yourself in your head.

It still amazes me today.
I do that to imagine what talking to a certain girl would sound like in a perfect world.

needless to say, the world is not perfect.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
hmmmmmmm, idk why people come to UG to ask these kinda questions lol, i mean wouldnt your close friends in real life give you better responses
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
That's completely normal. They turn out to be mostly monologues for me, though. The other guy only ever manages to get a word in.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
yes. i do. all. the time. its weird. oh well. my voice though is a douche bag. puts me down even more so.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
I do ALL the time. I thought I was going insane. I'll be walking somewhere and I'll argue with someone and plan it all out.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Actually, I just realized some of the time I talk to myself in my head.
I think something, and then I think as a reply. Is that weird?
Space reserved for cool quotes.
I monologue a lot.

Then I become paranoid and think everyone is out to get me.

Then I sit in the corner twitching.

This is usually followed by me eating my own faeces.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
feel proud that Kurt Cobain was like that too. "Lithium"... "I'm so happy, because today I found my friends, they're in my head." hehe
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
i remember someone asking the same thing here a while ago...i hope you're not the same person

Nope, wasn't me.

I thought I was the only one :P (excuse the naïve-ness)
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
feel proud that Kurt Cobain was like that too. "Lithium"... "I'm so happy, because today I found my friends, they're in my head." hehe

you kids and your nirvana phases!
is it bad that every one of the conversations (in my head) I have with a girl ends up with us having sex?

...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Don't worry so much about being "normal" and worry more about being okay with who you are/what you do. So what if you talk to yourself. Is it helpful? Does in encumber you in any way? Think critically, stranger.

Quote by Guitardude19
I monologue a lot.

Then I become paranoid and think everyone is out to get me.

Then I sit in the corner twitching.

This is usually followed by me eating my own faeces.

^ This is when it becomes a problem, and is a sign you should not be doing it.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by restless_thrash
calm down. If they agree with you, you know whats best. Anyway, thats a good way to analyze another's perspective. +2!

lol I'm not mad, I'm actually really happy and excited!
I was exclaiming them all the time rather than uh.. madly exclaming(?)

yeahh..

MY FIRST +2!!!!!!!
**** I never even had a +1!

I probly woulda had more if I came off more calmly tho huh...
maybe next time!
In the shower, yes.
Quote by clincher09
you win

Quote by Vornik
..Are you wearing a pokemon hat?

Quote by Schmietty
+1 for what looks like a Pokemon hat.
I do that sometimes... I like to have an idea of what Im gonna say before I say it, because if I dont I look like a retard/ass or both... yeahhhh..
i do now that i think about it
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
yeah i think alot of people do it. its a mental thing that helps them prepare for difficult situations, like for most young lads, askin out a girl, for the first time. i find it goes nowhere near as planned, but i feel better about goin into the situation if i do it...
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

sometimes i pretend im in a book and give it dialogue and describe what im doing.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
I have an inner monologue, sometimes I'm conscious of it, other times not. When I am conscious of it, I play with it, like Dragnet commentary:

*opens breadbox to make toast*

"At 6:52am I opened the breadbox with the intention of making toast. It had been a long time since I had toast, little did I know forces were conspiring to...make me want toast. (BUM bum BUMMMMMM)"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Page 1 of 2