Poll: Who's the better cyborg?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who's the better cyborg?
Robocop
13 22%
Terminator
46 78%
Voters: 59.
Who's the better cyborg?

Poll coming.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
dumb but good question...... very easy answer. Terminator all the way.
96 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
95 Strat w/ Lindy Fralins
Ibanez JS1000
Orange AD30HTC
Vox AC30
Blue Alnico Cab
Budda Wah
Barber Tone Press
Keeley NOVA Wah
Pederson Strobo
Keeley TS-808
HBE Chorus
T-Rex Delay
Red Witch Moon Phase
robocop is more of a human than the terminator is and terminator doesnt "feel" as much as robocop he just shoots ****
Stop hating Robocop.......
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I think we need a RoboCop vs Terminator pic. It might help me make my decision.
epic7734
You guys are missing something; Robocop has a GUN (a fully automatic handgun no less), and it comes out of his LEG. What does the Terminator have, besides fake skin that sweats and the copyright of the standard Spanish phrase "Hasta La Vista, Baby?"?

Robocop also has access to a jetpack and an arm mounted machine gun/flamethrower/rocket launcher.

He's also a pretty decent hero, while Terminators are total ripoffs of Cylons from Battlestar Galactica.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
the terminator would seriously rape robocop. robocop is a cop... the terminator is a time traveling killing machine. While robocop is writting tickets and handeling street thugs, the terminator is changing history and blowing **** up... i dont think ive even seen a robocop movie. who would want to when you got the terminator?
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Man, I need to watch Robocop again. *dreamy eyes*
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.

vs

thats robocop in his hand
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by rebeltildeth87

vs

thats robocop in his hand

In these pictures, Robocop is clearly a human underneath some metal.

The Terminator is clearly a giant metal sh*tkilling machine.

Do you really need to ask who would win?
Quote by MightyAl
Babies are simply there to remind you that sex isn't always consequence-free fun. The bastards.
agreed.

edit: if this was Darth Vader vs the Terminator it would have turned out different... but robocop.

shiiiiiit
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at Jan 30, 2008,
"edit: if this was Darth Vader vs the Terminator it would have turned out different... but robocop. "

I'm not so sure. If i recall correctly jedi cannot control things without minds. Vader could be killed but then again he could do a load of damage against the terminator. It would definitely be a good fight. Someone should make a movie based on the terminators going forward in time to defeat Darth Vader for some insane reason.
You're all fools. In the video game I played Robocop, and kicked the **** out of all the Terminators.

Also.. that's not Robocop in his hand. And also.. No.. Robocop is not a human underneath, he's mostly robot.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jan 30, 2008,
Terminator. He can walk in a gun shop, pick up a gun, put a bullet in it, and do it slowly and the store keeper still wont stop him. He walks in a police station and kicks ass by killing everyone. It takes like 5 attempts to kill him to actually kill him. Robocop lost to begin with, thats why he failed in the first place... Becuase he fails.

Oh and Darth Vader can kiss my ass.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.