Page 1 of 2
this is a thread......
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
I'm going to turn your spam into a legitimate question thread.

Cotton;

Does this only effect me, but when lets say I rip a cottonball in half, the slight sound of cotton ripping makes me cringe? odd.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by tr3nt

Cotton;

Does this only effect me, but when lets say I rip a cottonball in half, the slight sound of cotton ripping makes me cringe? odd.

There is something very abnormal about that sound that tends to strike something within. It's quite unnerving.
Quote by Teufel
There is something very abnormal about that sound that tends to strike something within. It's quite unnerving.

it is and that is why i don't rip cottonballs in half
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by rasinañte
Is it Black history month again?

not for like another day.

i like cotton. it makes comfortable clothes.
Quote by tr3nt

Cotton;

i know that feeling. it gives me chills.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
this thread is boring, lets talk about the importaint issuses...Cotton and its links to satanism
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by ydocytraccm
i know that feeling. it gives me chills.

Haha my cousins are creeped out by the sound of cotton, and the feel of it.

I dunno I love it.

Black people picked cotton.

One time while in south carolina I stoles some cotton, i was on vacation there, stopped the car hopped out and grabbed a bit.

lots of clothes are made of Cotton, they shrink when washed.

Cotton is soft.

I just saw the creepiest thing on T.v. the weather man went RWAAR and moved his hand like a Tiger, I should sue
Cotton is great for casual wear. Not so good for sports/outdoors.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
i like cotton. it's all american.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by floppypick
Haha my cousins are creeped out by the sound of cotton, and the feel of it.

I dunno I love it.

Black people picked cotton.

One time while in south carolina I stoles some cotton, i was on vacation there, stopped the car hopped out and grabbed a bit.

lots of clothes are made of Cotton, they shrink when washed.

Cotton is soft.

I just saw the creepiest thing on T.v. the weather man went RWAAR and moved his hand like a Tiger, I should sue
yes but what about it's links to RACISM
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Last edited by Skullbolt at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by Skullbolt
yes but what about it's links to SATANISM?

Well i think the weather man might be possessed by Satan... he went RWAAR.

But cotton hmm I don't think it's satanic, if anything I would think it to be Gods pubic hairs..
Quote by floppypick
Well i think the weather man might be possessed by Satan... he went RWAAR.

But cotton hmm I don't think it's satanic, if anything I would think it to be Gods pubic hairs..

sorry i accidently wrote satanism i ment racism. they are basicly the same thing
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by rush5757
1st PAGE!!!

i fuckin love cotton...

yeah

who doesn't
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by Skullbolt
sorry i accidently wrote satanism i ment racism. they are basicly the same thing

Hmmm alright. I dont think it's really linked to racism sure black people picked it years and years ago, but asian people picked rice, and when we think of rice we don't think of racism against asians..
Oh, I get it now! Cotton thread eh? Like what you use to make those crazy fire-balls. Sweet.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by floppypick
Hmmm alright. I dont think it's really linked to racism sure black people picked it years and years ago, but asian people picked rice, and when we think of rice we don't think of racism against asians..

you may not but i do...
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by Skullbolt
who doesn't (like cotton)?

Last edited by rush5757 at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by floppypick

You don't associate rice with asians?
well in that case.... eh i got nothing

There is nothing on t.v. I get like 7 channels this is bull ****.

ooo but I found something i think, there are people with guns.
Quote by stringmagician
You don't associate rice with asians?

Oh of course I do, when i eat my rice I grab my bamboo chop sticks squint my eyes and dig in, but when I think of rice i don't think of Racism towards the asians.
Quote by rush5757

ok you know i mean cotton as a fiber in clothes
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by floppypick
Oh of course I do, when i eat my rice I grab my bamboo chop sticks squint my eyes and dig in, but when I think of rice i don't think of Racism towards the asians.

That's because asians weren't chained up, brought to North America, and forced to pick cotton. Now building railroads on the other hand . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by floppypick

contemplating whether or not that's sig-worthy...
Quote by rush5757

contemplating whether or not that's sig-worthy...

I would be honored

and dammit my movie just ended
Quote by Skullbolt
ok you know i mean cotton as a fiber in clothes

Oh! Now I get it.

Well, in that case:

these nudists would probably hate cotton :/
Quote by sSyLc
That's because asians weren't chained up, brought to North America, and forced to pick cotton. Now building railroads on the other hand . . .

considering this thread someone needs to make a random railroad thread
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by sSyLc

So how come Asians don't go around cappin people's assess, they were put through years of oppression just like black people... although building rail roads would be more exciting then picking cotton..
Quote by rush5757
Oh! Now I get it.

Well, in that case:

i doubt they hate cotton cause they are just simple nudists
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by rush5757
Oh! Now I get it.

Well, in that case:

That is an ugly, ugly man.
Quote by floppypick
So how come Asians don't go around cappin people's assess, they were put through years of oppression just like black people... although building rail roads would be more exciting then picking cotton..

because asians would go cappin peopre's asses
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL

T_T
Quote by floppypick

I'm no socio/anthropologist, but:
1. They were actually paid to work (although it was disgustingly little, and many ended up risking their lives/dying for a couple bucks.)
2. The oppression was no where near as extreme.
2a. Canada was more progressive in terms of human rights and such-like.
2b. They were given many more opportunities to work their way out of poverty.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by rosamamosa
i like cotton. it's all american.

not quite, take a look at some cotton products in your house and what percentage of them are from china. Cotton started out all American yada yada yada now the economy is ****ed up and now us Americans hardly have the amout of exporting that we should have.
Quote by stringmagician
That is an ugly, ugly man.

Yeah, he is pretty ugly. But the one on the right is even worse!!!!!

Page 1 of 2