so im thinking about doing liberty spikes (just t see how they look)

i wanna know whats the best way to do it.
my hairs really wavy soo ill obviosly hae to striaghten it.
but whats the best thing to use to make it stif and strong so that it wont falll are bend or anything.
my hairs a little past my nose if i pull it, so its not that bad of the length.

what do you use, or do. if you have liberty spikes or a mohawk..

no gel, gel makes my hair almost soggy.

thanks in advanceee
Good luck doing it without gel. Once you give in and use gel, use got2beglued or whatever it's called. It's like cement. Or use Elmer's Glue. Honestly, it doesn't damage hair.
you should tease it at the roots alot and then tease it all the way to the tip from all sides and eventually it will stand when you let it go. then you spray it with hairspray, and i mean a lot of hairspray, and if its wet with hairspray and drops down, hold it and blow dry it for a while. yeah, thats all.
if gel doesnt work....

use sugar-water if you are really desperate.

seriously my friend did it one time and a bird attacked his head it was awesome
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
Cheap ass hairspray. I recommend Rave 4x Mega Hold or Aussie Freeze spray. Just spray it in sections and blow dry it while holding it up. But be careful, that **** will make your hair fall out.
Well if you want one of the hardest holds you'll ever get then you should definetly use knox gelatin. You use the whole box which is 4 packets and you boil some water then you get a small container or bowl and put the 4 packets of gelatin in there then once the water is done pour 1/3 of a cup in there then mix it for about a minute. After that you put it in your hair and start spiking it up and blowdry it till its completley dry and your hair will NOT move no matter what and i also have wavy/curly hair and i have about a 6 - 7 inch mohawk and it goes up straight as **** without me having to straighten it.

EDIT: if the gelatin starts to dry up in the bowl just put it in the microwave don't add more hot water
Quote by Themann810
whenever im about to bang a chick she turns into a guy WTF why does this happen
Last edited by ampzz525 at Jan 30, 2008,
Quote by ampzz525
Well if you want one of the hardest holds you'll ever get then you should definetly use knox gelatin. You use the whole box which is 4 packets and you boil some water then you get a small container or bowl and put the 4 packets of gelatin in there then once the water is done pour 1/3 of a cup in there then mix it for about a minute. After that you put it in your hair and start spiking it up and blowdry it till its completley dry and your hair will NOT move no matter what and i also have wavy/curly hair and i have about a 6 - 7 inch mohawk and it goes up straight as **** without me having to straighten it.

EDIT: if the gelatin starts to dry up in the bowl just put it in the microwave don't add more hot water

sounds pretty legit.
thanks dawgg..

now where could i go buy some of this knox gelatin.
does it have to be this brand or just something else?
Knox and if not knox elmers glue cause that p0nx!
but hairspray well freeze spray works good.
yes but knox what.
becuase i found all this stuff about knox nutra joint and nail stuff and ****,
specifically whats on the label and where could i get it..

thanks anywayss.
cum.....
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex