View poll results: What should I do?
Buy Skate
9 25%
Buy Assasin's Creed
15 42%
Save your money
12 33%
Voters: 36.
I am in sort of an ongoing argument with myself. I have $60 on a gift card to EB Games or Gamestop or whatever they call it, and i can't decide on whether i should buy Skate, or Assasin's Creed. I have only played Skate, so i am asking anyone who either owns both or has played both to give me your opinion.

EDIT: This is for XBOX 360, and I do have XBOX Live
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Mass Effect.

If not get SKATE. Hours of play, and online too

but seriously. Mass Effect.
dude skate sucks THPG is so much better
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
You could probably buy 60 discs of Big Rigs if you REALLY want to...
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Skate is way better than Assassin's Creed, but I would just buy Bioshock ffs. The new Tony Hawk game sucks btw, no really, it ****ing SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKSSUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS
Assassin's Creed is beaten in one to two days, and the fighting is repetitive. I haven't played SKATE.

I would suggest getting Halo 3 if you have XBOX Live, since the online play is great. If not, then Battlefield.
High as tits
Contra 4

Me and my freind litrally played that game ALL NIGHT the day we got it... its not for little girly men though, unless you know the Konami (sorry if i mispelled that) code when you see the word Contra, or you know the C missles combo, its not for you.

Unless you think your man enough.

well...do you?
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
Quote by Nekrofagist
dude skate sucks THPG is so much better

You sir, are an idiot.
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4COD 4COD 4COD 4COD 4COD 4COD you get the point its the best game on the 360

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
depends on your budget overall i think. Assasins Creed is one of the best games out there...... but it definately isn't going to offer any "repeat" satisfaction. Once you're done with it it's over.

Maybe with Skate you'll get more repeat fun out of it..... kind of like a Gears of War...... almost 2 years later and still going strong.

I've been caught up with Unchartedrakes Fortune on PS3 lately...... my xbox360 has basically become a HD-DVD drive lately.
96 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
95 Strat w/ Lindy Fralins
Ibanez JS1000
Orange AD30HTC
Vox AC30
Blue Alnico Cab
Budda Wah
Barber Tone Press
Keeley NOVA Wah
Pederson Strobo
Keeley TS-808
HBE Chorus
T-Rex Delay
Red Witch Moon Phase
i already own COD 4 and THPG, and i finished both careers, so i was thinking of trading THPG since its not that great. i wanted to make a quick decision, because THPG is going to lose value.
Quote by GuitarGuy1994
COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4 COD 4COD 4COD 4COD 4COD 4COD 4COD you get the point its the best game on the 360

No. Mass Effect is.
out of those two I would say Skate (tony hawk blows) I own both and had lots of fun with assassins creed but once I beat it, there was nothing left really to do.

Mass effect, and bioshock would both just be rentals.

If you dont own Halo 3 or Cod4 I would recommend one of those (more so CoD4)
If you got COD 4, get Mass Effect. You can play throught it several times, and if you do alot, it's a solid 40 hours of gameplay.
Is Halo 3 online anything like COD 4 online, except alien themed, or is it entirely different? because im beginning to bore of COD 4 online, and im only level 34.
Out of those two, go with Skate. I've played them both and Assassin's Creed isn't very good at all (The only people who think it is great are people who haven't played it.) Skate's fun, but not as good as Bioshock or Halo 3 or anything.

EDIT:^You don't have Halo 3?? You have to get that then. ESPECIALLY since you have xbox live!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by TOcheesehead
Is Halo 3 online anything like COD 4 online, except alien themed, or is it entirely different? because im beginning to bore of COD 4 online, and im only level 34.

Totally different. Halo 3 is more "arcadey"
Call of Duty 4. The most fun I've had on xbox live thus far. If not Call of Duty 4, The Orange box, 5 games for the price of one, can't go wrong with that. I have it for PC and it's amazing.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
The people who choose AC are suckers for Jade the creator of the game, it's a ****ing repetitive game and has absolutely NO replay value whatsoever. Just rent the damn games first! I've played many hours of Skate, but my brother bought that.