I have a Peavey Valveking head, and i play in a metalcore/deathcore band, we play pretty freakin loud and i love a lot of low end.

I'm looking for the loudest/cheapest cabinet. I saw that one behringer cab for $250 but im still kinda skeptical on that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve.
Avatar? Stay away from anything Behringer.
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
Quote by ac/dc_freak91
What's your budget?

"Cheapest".

I'd reccomend Avatar, too, but if you just need a big cheap cab...check the local used market for a generic Crate or Randal 4x12".
For Zoomzilla: Ya, i try to stay away from Behringer and ive heard a lot from Avatar lately.

For ac/dc_freak91: My budget is $700 tops.

For the.spine.surfs: I hate Crate. Id rather have no amp than use a crate hahah, im pretty sure im gonna check out Avatar.
Quote by Guitar4life0000
im pretty sure im gonna check out Avatar.

Good move. You can get a lot of cab for $700 from Avatar...also look for a used Marshall 1960.
If you have $700 you can totally score with an Avatar. You can almost get the heritage speakers in them. It's a little more than $700, but for under $600 you can get a brand new 4X12 with the speakers of your choice shipped! Go for it! I have not read one bad review on Avatar. Check it out on harmony central and read for yourself.
Current Rig:
Splawn Quickrod
Marshall 1960BX
Electrics:
Les Paul with Dirty Fingers
Kramer
Acoustics:
Hohner
Ibanez
Pedals:
Isp Decimator
Cry Baby Wah
MXR MX108 10 Band EQ.
BBE Green Screamer
I use a Mesa Rectifier 4x12 cab with my valveking head and it sounds awesome, great for metal.
Jackson DK2M

Mesa Single Rectifier Half Stack

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
Used Mesa Standard Rec Cab. I have seen them for 450 at the lowest...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.