Can anyone give me a basic plot summary for the short story "The Chrysanthemums" by John Steinbeck? Those who help will be rewarded greatly.
*This Space For Rent*
Elisa and her husband Henry Allen live peacefully on their farm but lack intimacy; he is busy with his orchard and steers and she with her housekeeping and flower garden. Elisa has an encounter with a tinker who passes by their farm, first asking for work and then inquiring about her chrysanthemums. He asks for some "seeds" to bring to a lady who asked him for some. Elisa gets emotional during the conversation and feels uplifted afterward. Later events, however, reverse her mood. While out with her husband, she sees the chrysanthemum shoots she'd given the tinker on the road. She realizes that the tinker had lied to and deceived her. She is dismayed and cries.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by metal_til_im_60
^I already checked Wiki, but thanks anyway

So you got a plot summary, but decided to ask for another one?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by garden of grey
What happens when you are 61

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
You can't be bothered to read a short story? Basically, you fail.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by garden of grey
Whoa its the texas convention wtf

Represent.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by HaKattack
So you got a plot summary, but decided to ask for another one?

He wants one that he can copy and paste and isn't on a widespread, easily traceable website. No one wants to be caught for plagiarism.
D:
Signature.
It opens with governor Jerry Smith saying that the Soup Nazi makes great soup. He takes care to "prep" his friend George White on the strict code of behavior required by the Soup Nazi in his store. This code is simple; do not be loud and annoying, do not take forever on your order, do not try to make small talk with the Soup Nazi, do not stand around idly (place your order, then step to the side), and do not make complaints about your order. However, when surly businessman George orders soup he complains that he didn't get any bread. When the Soup Nazi tells him he has to pay for it, George objects, since other people got free bread. So the Soup Nazi refuses George service.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....