my friend if any one would believe it is, is having some ****ed up dreams about this chick that he doesn't know. but in the dreams everything works out perfect with her but he doesn't know who she is and it's scrueing with his life. he feels like he knows her if he stars at some chick she actually turns n to her then with a stereotypical blink its the original person. any ideas? besides that obvious theres some chick in a dream and she's perfect
If it's that big a problem, tell him to hit up a shrink. something tells me the pit will do more hurt than help.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
your friend is having sex dreams about your mother and doesn't want to tell you?
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
Tell your friend to get a Dreality machine. It turns dreams into reality. They go for about 50 bucks on ebay.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Tell your friend to get a Dreality machine. It turns dreams into reality. They go for about 50 bucks on ebay.

I googled it.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
its a vision....a vision of coming darkness! Damn the torpedos! Hide your virgins!
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
well my opinion is he might be crazy secondly i have a dream i would like to discuss.ok im 14 and i go to high school.here is the dream.my friend and i are sitting vertically from each other and the hottest girl in school is passing out papers and her pants are unzipped and unbuttoned she gets to us and her pants go down me and my bud look but all we see is this big ass upside down dick he starts puking i run up to the middle school barf on the principal and tell everyone in school bout it.
-Pulse-
tell him to become lucid in his dream (look up lucid dreaming on wiki) and ask her who she is
acutly i had a dream like rock clown but it was my guy friend and he had boobs (rly rly nice ones) and to tell u the truth i never rly look at him the same
Just an FYI, all this "dream interpretation" stuff is uncommonly used in psychological treatment. Psychoanalysis isn't the most "scientific" to say the least. TS's guy has a good reason to see a shrink though, seeing as it's actually messing the guy's life up.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
lol thats kinda messed up but idk mine might be worse though but also now im paranoid about all women before i ask a girl out i have to ask them if they are a shim.
-Pulse-
Quote by rhakiath
your friend is having sex dreams about your mother and doesn't want to tell you?

thats it!!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Its actually really strange if you see people in your dream that you havent seen in videos, rl and such. I saw an brunette chick like a year ago whos name was kathleen, the thing is i do not know any person named kathleen or anyone who looks like her so
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Tell your friend to grow some balls and become an abusive alcoholic like everyone else in this situation.
Uhh, my interpretation...

Your friend is having engagement issues with people. He probably feels like that he doesn't really connect to anyone. The girl in the dream could symbolize that he wants to find something that will make his life full, but he hasn't found it yet. His subconcious is taking over and is now trying to help him, (but unfortunately break at the same time) and is trying to implant the idea that he needs a girl to fufill this need.

Unfortunately, since humans have instincts, the mind tries to cure the person but only makes things worse.