Ok so I'm looking around for a solid state with great cleans, now obviously my best option would be a jazz chorus, but it's a bit out of my price range. I'm looking for 100ish watts probably- I want a bit more then I'll need most of the time. I play some funk stuff with horns so I want mass volume on demand. My Deluxe Reverb will remain my lead tone, I just want loud cleans for chord work and such. So any suggestions?
"After while your cheap talk dont even cause me pain...so let your bullets fly like rain."
Roland JC-120 is your best bet. Save your pennies...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Quote by sidvicious182
i hear some fender solid state amps arent half bad

They're fine clean. Sounds horrible distorted, though.
A Fender Princeton Chorus is best cleans I have ever heard on a SS amp

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Princeton-Chorus-Amplifier_W0QQitemZ160203337601QQihZ006QQcategoryZ10171QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If I'm not supposed to put an ebay link up jsut tell me
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by CamaroEric+
probably something like a fender fm212 dsp. pretty inexpensive for how good they sound, clean and dirty.

Horrible dirty tone. Slightly better than average cleans, barely.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Gibson Lab series are awesome, find a 3 or 5 series on Ebay, you can get one for 3-400 sometimes.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Used JC-120's can get down towards $500 on CL. Keep your eyes open for a deal on what you really want.

DId you see the post above, they can go lower than 400.. though not on CL, but who knows where the guy who post this is from, it doesnt show on his user file