Very cool band. I love their bleeps and bloops, and the guy's voice is really cool.

I bought Waiter: You Vultures! and for some reason stopped there. I really should get Church Mouth, as I've heard it is quite good.

But Yeah, Awesome band.
Quote by Shine On...
Very cool band. I love their bleeps and bloops, and the guy's voice is really cool.

I bought Waiter: You Vultures! and for some reason stopped there. I really should get Church Mouth, as I've heard it is quite good.

But Yeah, Awesome band.

Church Mouth is alot different and doesn't have all the electronic type stuff in it, but it's still good. Waiter: You Vultures is my favorite though.
It's Complicated Being A Wizard is awesome as well.
i don't mean to seem like i care about material things. like a social status. i just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Church Mouth is alot different and doesn't have all the electronic type stuff in it, but it's still good. Waiter: You Vultures is my favorite though.
Word Homie. Thats good to know. I will probably end up buying it though. Thanks for the heads up!
I love me some "Church Mouth".

I'm, basically, addicted to "Sugar Cinnamon". I can't get enough.

I'm going to have "Waiter: You Vultures!" soon, though.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It's Complicated Being A Wizard is the best song I've ever heard in my life. Saying that going off of one year of listening to it repeatedly.

Waiter You Vultures got me into them though, it's definitely their best album. Church Mouth is just as good but like someone said it was low on electronic stuff. It's what I sorta thought defined Portugal a bit. The weird thing is that guy still produced and mixed their album. I think...
I'm loving "Waiter: You Vultures!". It's just a great album.

I think I prefer "Church Mouth" to it so far, but I'm not sure yet.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by _stalemate_
It's Complicated Being A Wizard is the best song I've ever heard in my life. Saying that going off of one year of listening to it repeatedly.

Waiter You Vultures got me into them though, it's definitely their best album. Church Mouth is just as good but like someone said it was low on electronic stuff. It's what I sorta thought defined Portugal a bit. The weird thing is that guy still produced and mixed their album. I think...

Exactly how I feel. It's Complicated Being A Wizard is so amazing.
great band
i took my freind who has terrible music taste to see them
and he loved them now he listens to some better music now

i saw this band once after drinking a pint of rum to my self it was great
there were about 16 people on stage well thats how many i saw
I've finally heard all of "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" (the EP, not just the song), and I love it.

I just can't get enough of this band.

Saxo-Walrus

I still prefer Waiter over everything, even though I almost liked It's Complicated Being a Wizard more. Excellent, excellent band
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Waiter: You Vultures is an awesome CD.

I loove the AKA M80 The Wolf video haha
Quote by Infamou$17
I still prefer Waiter over everything, even though I almost liked It's Complicated Being a Wizard more. Excellent, excellent band

I do prefer ICBAW more. Actually, I liked Church Mouth more than Waiter, as well. But both CM and Waiter seemed to ordinary for me compared to ICBAW. That CD is incredible.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!