I have a question regarding the edge pro bridge.

I recently restrung my RG, and must have made a mistake somewhere. The Saddle on my D string somehow got loose. The part that goes under the fine tuning screw was loose, which rendered my fine tuner for my D string unusable. So I restrung the D string, and fixed the saddle so the fine tuner would work. I was very careful and I tried to make sure that I did it correctly. But now, it is very hard to use that fine tuner, all the rest are very smooth but the fine tuner for the D string is hard to turn now. I noticed when I was handling the saddle that there was some sort of oil, or lubrication, on it, and so obviously some of it came off on my hand. I was wondering if thats that problem, that since a lot of the oil from the saddle and screw came off that could be why it is hard to tune now. I bought some GHS GraphitAll Guitar Lubricant, and was wondering if I just lubed those parts back up it could solve the problem. Your help would be very appreciated. Thanks.
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar
Ibanez CP-9
hey i dont know but ill post something so that your thread goes to the top
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
bump
Peavey 6505+
Marshall Jcm-900 Lead 1960 cab
Jackson USA RR1 w/SD blackouts
Jackson Dominion w/SD Distortion
Jackson SLS3 w/SD blackouts
Maxon OD808
EH Small Clone chorus
Ampeg B2R
Ampeg Cabs, 4x10, 1x15
Rickenbacker Bass Guitar