Ok, not a big question here.
I have a music solo performance coming up soon and I am wanting to play a Mastodon song.
I was leaning towards performing either Crystal Skull or The Wolf is Loose, as they're both fun to play.
Are there any other songs by them I should learn to play so I can perform it that's going to wow my audience?
Mastodon only please.
Yo bro.
crap I can't remember the name of it, is it Capilarian crest? whatever the solo one off that album is, its not that hard to play and there are good tabs for it out there
Quote by Roedy0309
are you playing with a band or are you just playing by yourself on stage?

Myself in a lecture theater.
Yo bro.
Quote by Joel.
Myself in a lecture theater.

Aqua Dementia. Its epic, sounds cool, and easy.

Try Seabeast too, thats a wonderful song.

The Wolf is Loose is a good choice.
Quote by statixguitar53
when in doubt, buy an elephant testicle

GEAR:
Mesa F-50
Hagstrom Swede
ZVEX Fuzz Factory
The wolf is loose has some great guitar parts, same with blood and thunder, colony of birchmen or crystal skull
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Sleeping Giant has to be the most ear friendly mastodon imo.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
March of the Fire Ants, Megalodon, Blood and Thunder, Seabeast, or Colony of Birchmen would also be good calls.
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6
go with March of The Fire Ants or Ol'e Nessie....not alot of people like Ol'e Nessie, but its really technical, which is why i really like Mastodon...but then again, March of the Fire Ants has like one of the funnest breaks to play, when me and my band play March of The Fire Ants, i like explode in musical enthusiasm in the break.
i think it would better to play the wolf is loose with a band with all those sweet drum lines but it still would be good just guitar i guess
Quote by TheDev01dOne
No one's recomended Bladecatcher yet? That would own at some stuck up music recital!

Has awesome guitar **** in there, you'd pwn everyone.

There are no tabs for it lol.
Quote by statixguitar53
when in doubt, buy an elephant testicle

GEAR:
Mesa F-50
Hagstrom Swede
ZVEX Fuzz Factory
Capillarian Crest ftw. the instrumental section in the middle is f*cking insane. my jaw drops every time I listen to it
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
March of the Fire Ants FTW
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.