I've got a dillema March 21st

The Metro Chicago - Four Year Strong, Bayside, and The Starting Line.

Four Year Strong is really fun and I love 'em. Bayside and The Starting Line are alright, not amazing, don't listen to them, but they'll be good live, no?

Same show is happening in February in Urbana IL and on March 26 in Sauget IL (no idea where that is). I live 45 minutes west of Chicago.

Most of my friends are going to this show.

The House Of Blues Chicago - Say Anything, Biffy Clyro, Manchester Orchestra, and Weatherbox.

Say Anything is one of my favorite bands. I once made another thread where I was in this same situation with them and Brand New and didn't get to go to either. Once I saw Saves The Day when they and SA played together before I ever listened to SA and left before SA played, I'm STILL angry about that.

Never listened to any of the other bands before, but upon one listen online I liked all three of them a lot.
There are no Illinois repeats of this show.
No one that wants to see FYS will go to this show, but I could get 1 or 2 friends to come with me.

Both shows are $17 USD

I cannot go to both, and it's very unlikely I could go to any of the FYS repeats.

What is your virdict?
you're gay, right?
Guitars: Dean 79 series V)
Jackson emg-hz's

Amps: crate v50 piece of broken shit.
Peavey 5150 combo. FORSALE/TRADE

Effects: Boss ge-7, Ds-1, Ph-3, ds-2

Listen to Mastodon.
I'd probably go to just see Say Anything, even though FYS are hella fun and Biffy Clyro suck live.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by the_astronaut
Biffy Clyro suck live.

Where the hell did THAT come from? Were they really bad when you saw them? I remember you raving about some of their live performances and how good they were etc. - what's the dillio yo'?

I'd personally go to Say Anything, it looks like a much better line-up. Manchester Orchestra would be amazing.
When I saw them they were sloppy, Simon just shouted everything and it went on for so long that it got immensely boring. Jack and myself ended up standing outside waiting for Dave during the encore, that's how boring it was.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Say Anything

I love Biffy Clyro, but I've never seen them live.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by the_astronaut
When I saw them they were sloppy, Simon just shouted everything and it went on for so long that it got immensely boring. Jack and myself ended up standing outside waiting for Dave during the encore, that's how boring it was.

Oh man.

Part of me is now glad I didn't shell out for tickets off a tout for when they played here.
It could have been an off night
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by astrozombiexx
you're gay, right?

How would his taste in music make him gay? You like The Misfits so shut up.

Edit:Sorry about quoting him, he was just getting on my nerves.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Jan 31, 2008,
I think they're worth seeing once, I mean they brought out strings for Living's A Problem blah blah, that part was good, but the rest was quite boring...

P.S I'm watching American Beauty right now.

+can people stop quoting that guy, he's been dealt with.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut

But are they worth seeing at least once?

I think I'll go with the Say Anything show, I'll probably enjoy it a lot more.
WTF?

Manchester Orchestra are effing incredible. Four Year Strong blows. Say Anything is great live too.

Although I'm sure an Urbana show would be fun. Not the best choice of bands though. Go see Maritime in Urbana. Its going to be the sweetest show ever.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
Quote by stringmagician

The House Of Blues Chicago - Say Anything, Biffy Clyro, Manchester Orchestra, and Weatherbox.

Besides the fact that I absolutely hate Say Anything.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
Besides the fact that I absolutely hate Say Anything.

That didn't make much sense as a sentence, but I know what you mean.

Looks like I'm hittin up the HOB homies
Quote by stringmagician
That didn't make much sense as a sentence, but I know what you mean.

Looks like I'm hittin up the HOB homies

It was an implied

" HOB because of The Manchester Orchestra, besides the fact that I hate Say Anything."
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
It was an implied

" HOB because of The Manchester Orchestra, besides the fact that I hate Say Anything."

I know, I just read is as, "Manchester Orchestra besides the fact that I hate Say Anything" for ****s and giggles
Go to the say anything gig

i'm still glad i got to see biffy in the vertigo of bliss days