Page 1 of 2
Last night my parents woke up to hearing loud thuds coming from my room. My dad walks out to see whats going on and a peice of Gib board flys out in from of him so he rushes into my room and turns on the light. He asks me what just happened and im confused to hell and say "How did I get here", I didn't even know I was in my own room and was nearly back to sleep.

Turns out I was dreaming that i was trapped in a room (must of been my room) and couldn't find the door and really wanted out. I kicked through both layers of gib and just missed the wooden stud. I also thought I was blind so that freaked the hell out of me. Weird thing was that the part I kicked through was right next to my head and must have been a very awkward way to kick through it. All this happened while I was half asleep.

Came morning and I get a call from my dad and we just have a good laugh over it.
I really hope this doesn't happen again because I don't like this hole in my wall

Anyone else been dreaming and done the same thing in real life?
You are crazy. Go see a doctor. I repeat: you are crazy.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
dude, haha. wow.

thats pretty funny. maybe you are practicing karate in your sleep.

you might want to watch out for the Falcon Punch. it could destroy your whole house.
Quote by wiliscool
I punched the air and woke up once

I know I used to sleep walk, but I don't remember any of it. I do know that I used to carry on conversations with the tv when I was half asleep, and once I went to bed like normal, my head at the head board and all that jazz, I woke up and had turned myself completely around somehow....that's the best I got.
I had a dream I was getting eaten by raptors, and they were just mowing down on me. It freaked me out so much that I woke up and almost screamed. It was so bad
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Oh god... Might wanna talk to a professional about that.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
one time i thought i was on the bottom bunk in my dorm sleeping, and someone was attacking me, and i reached up to grab the top bunk to pull myself up to fight back, but the top bunk wasn't there.

because i was on the top bunk.

the weird part is, i've NEVER slept on a bottom bunk of a bunk bed in my entire life...at camps and stuff and now at school i always have claimed the top bunk...

but yea...that's pretty funny...i've never kicked a wall in.
Huh. Usually I have times when I'm close to being asleep, but still kinda awake; i sometimes "wake up" after I randomly kick or twitch my arm.

Horrible post, I can't get my words straight.
I had a dream where I squeezed someone's arm, but it was actually my side, so I woke my self up, then couldn't sleep the rest of the night.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
I had a dream once that a drill seargent was making me do a million push ups and when I woke up, I was in a pushup position on my bed.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I once sleepwalked to the balcony on our house, and started to piss down it. At the time we didn't have a railing on it, so when I woke up there I nearly fell down 3 meters, in to a pool of piss. Thankfully, my balance was good enough to save me.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
i wake up all the time with my dream still in my head. i think "hell yeah, this is awesome" and then relise "god dammit, it was jsut a dream"

nothing good ever happens in REAL life
Quote by darkstar2466
You are crazy. Go see a doctor. I repeat: you are crazy.

Nah not at all. I just never let out my anger. I also have angry sleep talk conversations according to my friends and whoever else heard me.
A couple months ago I had been out drinking with my girlfriend. We came home and crashed. So I when i finally woke up i was pissing on my computer, her coach purse, her new ipod, and her laptop computer lol. she woke up all freaking out and stuff so I finally realized what i was doing. I loled pretty hard the next day when I realized what i had done.
Fox's latest advertisment

"From the creators of extreme skydiving and extreme skateboarding comes the new craze sweeping the nation.....EXTREME SLEEPWALKING. Watch as these unsuspecting fools smash walls, drive cars and yes, even kill the elderly while they are sleepwalking. Tonight at 10."
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
i used to have night terrors, so i used to just go off and proceed to fall down stairs and stuff
At least you didn't wake up naked.
(its a good thing I usually don't remember my dreams =/ )
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
I've fallen asleep with a TV on and ended up having the television show that was on while I was dreaming incorporated into my dream. Then when I'd wake up the same episode would be on again. Pretty odd deja-vu type feeling. Also, I once walked downstairs from my bed to my couch in my sleep. I don't know if it had to do with a dream, though.
dude thats metal
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Hahaha...ahh **** that made me laugh. I've never heard of someone doing that while half asleep.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by david_highland
I know I used to sleep walk, but I don't remember any of it. I do know that I used to carry on conversations with the tv when I was half asleep, and once I went to bed like normal, my head at the head board and all that jazz, I woke up and had turned myself completely around somehow....that's the best I got.

Sorry I laughed at that, but I can just imagine myself talking to David Letterman at around 2 in the morning

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
ahhaah once i did basically the same thing.

i was having dream where this guy car jacked me and rolled my car down a mountain, so i started puching teh **** of of him, then he hit the ground and i started kicking him and the after i was trying to kick him harder i like woke up and i had kicked the wall and damn near broke my foot lol
My brother talks REALLY loud in his sleep pretty much every night, all he says is gibberish with a few random words thrown in. It's kind of annoying.
Last edited by wiliscool at Jan 31, 2008,
i was told by my fam that i fell of my bunk b4 head first... i didnt wake up and in the morning i sed to my mum i dnt wanna go to school i have a sore neck.... nd she just looks at me and starts laughing....im like wtf and she goes you fell head first of ur bunk last night no wonder your necks sore....... i wish stuff didnt hurt wen i was awake ...
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
I have dreams of my teeth falling out now and then.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
I have dreams of my teeth falling out now and then.

That's interesting as that's a common dream (I get them all the time too), it symbolises you're worried about something.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by kurt_cobain9
I had a dream once that a drill seargent was making me do a million push ups and when I woke up, I was in a pushup position on my bed.

So you play Runescape?
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Well sometimes I dream of things that really end up happening a few weeks or months later.
♥xx♥

haha thats classic i got a friend that talks in his sleep and you can have a proper convo with him...he will tell you anything
Quote by dio_dude
i used to have night terrors, so i used to just go off and proceed to fall down stairs and stuff

COBRAS!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Haha thats funny. I never sleepwalk or anything but i kick walls. My bed is against the wall on my right side, and sometimes i stick my feet out the side if its hot, so whenever i sleep in a bed with a wall on the left, i kick the wall.
Quote by Lead guitarist

Anyone else been dreaming and done the same thing in real life?

No. You're a nut. Stay back.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Well usually i incorporate things in my dreams to real life.
Not long ago, i dreamt that my parents had been missing for 9000 years (literally) and so they finally rang the doorbell and came home and i was really happy (as you can imagine). Suddenly I woke up, and it was my parents ringing the doorbell after they had gone out for dinner
Quote by Doppelgänger
Huh. Usually I have times when I'm close to being asleep, but still kinda awake; i sometimes "wake up" after I randomly kick or twitch my arm.

Horrible post, I can't get my words straight.

yeh i know what you mean. Or sometimes i feel like im falling or something right b4 i go to sleep and i twitch and wake up.

I used to do that in school to haha. Im sleeping in class and then i twitch to wake up because im tired, but didnt want to get in trouble for sleeping. I fall asleep not wanting to sleep, so when i wake up i twitch really fast like a spaz, it was very noticable too, my friends laughed at it a few times........

Now im just trying to go to sleep in class so that doesnt hasppen anymore haha
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I once went camping with a mate, dreamed I was having a fight with someone, and punched him in the mouth as he was trying to wake me up.

My how we laughed....

Well I did anyway.

I actualy know a woman who, while sleep-walking one night, put on her leather jacket over her nightie, got on her motorbike, (without a helmet) drove it down the road, stopped at a traffic light, leaned the bike over onto it's side on the verge at the side of the road, curled up next to it and went back to sleep.
When someone found her, the engine was still running and she was cuddling up to the petrol tank. She didn't have a clue how she got there.

Finaly, when I was a kid, my older brother, who I used to share a bedroom with, used to come home from the pub absolutely sh!tfaced, fall on his bed and go straight to sleep.
About 10 minutes later, it was possible to ask him any question about his night out and he'd answer it absolutely truthfully, no matter how embarrasing.
This was loads of fun for a small kid, but it got slightly disturbing when he'd walk over to the chest of drawers that we shared, opened the second to the bottom drawer, sit down in it, and have a crap.
He was actualy dreaming that he was on the toilet.
After this happened the first time, I insisted that all my stuff be kept in the top drawers.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 31, 2008,
Page 1 of 2