i just started back from holidays at school (in year 10)

after homeroom we go to a crappy year meeting where they make us sit on the concrete in the sun (its summer here in australia) and tell every one with dyed or long hair to stand up (my hair is both long and dyed)

i stand up with about 30 other people knowing im going to have to get it cut, so i sit to the side

so we go to the year co ordinators office at recess to get a note that we give to our parents telling we need our hair cut before we can come to school again.

so me and my friend (drummerdude) sit there waiting for the note with the thirty other people. by the time reccess ends we still dont have the note and dont have time to eat or what ever

so we wait for longer again (longer becuase i got in crap for talking over him) and finally get the note that says i need to cut my awesome hair beacuse of a stupid school that is half demolished, makes you wear certain shoes on a sport day (no skate or converse allstar shoes becasue they "dont support your ankles")

i guess im just venting
but what would you do and what other **** has happened to you on your first day back at school?
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
**** sorry
i must have accidently pressed submit and went back to edit it
didnt mean too
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Quote by loc66sic
i just started back from holidays at school (in year 10)

after homeroom we go to a crappy year meeting where they make us sit on the concrete in the sun (its summer here in australia) and tell every one with dyed or long hair to stand up (my hair is both long and dyed)

i stand up with about 30 other people knowing im going to have to get it cut, so i sit to the side

so we go to the year co ordinators office at recess to get a note that we give to our parents telling we need our hair cut before we can come to school again.

so me and my friend (drummerdude) sit there waiting for the note with the thirty other people. by the time reccess ends we still dont have the note and dont have time to eat or what ever

so we wait for longer again (longer becuase i got in crap for talking over him) and finally get the note that says i need to cut my awesome hair beacuse of a stupid school that is half demolished, makes you wear certain shoes on a sport day (no skate or converse allstar shoes becasue they "dont support your ankles")

i guess im just venting
but what would you do and what other **** has happened to you on your first day back at school?

You don't happen to go to William Clarke do you?

Besides that, it's not actually something that they can enforce, there is no actual concrete policy in the Department of Education protocol that implies physical features and characteristics can be enforced as uniform. Besides, what is really the worst they can do, suspend you. If they do, come to school anyway. It's an unacceptably biased and judgmental policy so just ****ing throw it in their faces because it is irrelevant the length of you hair, if you behave acceptably, there is nothing that they can do.

On another note, if you hate school so much, you can swap years with me. I'm beginning Year 12 doing Extension 2 English, Music 2, Woodwork, Maths and Business Studies. The only thing you have to worry about is the School Certificate, which doesn't actually mean **** to your education or marks anyway.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
if your leaving at the end of year 10 then worry about your school certificate. if your staying through year 11, 12 then the SC doesnt mean much.

Im pretty sure that they cant make you cut your hair either.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
yeh accually i go to st doms

and i just found out they just called my mum to tell her not to come to school with it blonde
and if i dont go tomorow then i have to go back on a satuday and do detention
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Quote by loc66sic
**** sorry
i must have accidently pressed submit and went back to edit it
didnt mean too

**** happens when your internet is crap
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!