So basically this week has been getting progressively colder. Forecasts say tomorrow will be -47 Celsius and it snowed at least 1 to 2 feet of snow in a night on Tuesday. Some snow drifts got up to about...maybe 2 1/2 - 3 feet high, not to mention I shoveled the sides of my driveway about 5 feet high. I think it's safe to say that for a second year in a row I'll have to park my ski-doo early but I'll have to find out Friday. I'll get some pics and video clips for the sake of my own boredom and anyone as curious as I would be. Anyone else having a crazy winter?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
good old saskatchewan
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
^Indeed.

I also know there's places way worse so I kinda just want to hear some winter horror stories so that I can go to sleep thinking about how ****ty the weather is there instead of here.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
living on gold coast, qld, australia, forecast is for about 30+ degree's tomorrow. and ive only seen snow twice in real life.
have fun with your snow land
Its right fu*cked here ion Alberta too. -45 and not letting up. Where the hell is this global warming now? I'm gonna buy a hummer, burn tires, eat more Mexican food anything to increase my gas emissions. Global warming isn't a problem, its the solution!
WaxyCrustacean I was thinking the same thing. Only thing is they say if global warming is real then central canada (saskatchewan in particular) will actually benefit from it. So either way I guess.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Hear hear! I feel bad for you coastal folks who could get flooded and/or die but im really banking on this global warming thing. Its damned cold! The tornadoes and other vicious storms won't help much though... Can't win em all.
Ah.. yes. Forcast for Vancouver? 5 degrees celcius, chance of showers. Gotta love it.
but anyway, common guys your Canadian, isn't it that when it it gets to 50 below we start saying "Its cold eh?" When it drops to absolute zero we put on a sweater. When its so cold that hell freezes over the Maple Leafs take the Cup.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by CM_X5
So basically this week has been getting progressively colder. Forecasts say tomorrow will be -47 Celsius and it snowed at least 1 to 2 feet of snow in a night on Tuesday.

You will be dead.

But seriously, I imagine it'd be much better than working for 8 hours in 33-40 degree Celcius heat all week.
Consider yourselves lucky....

You bastards.
Quote by DZCunuck

but anyway, common guys your Canadian, isn't it that when it it gets to 50 below we start saying "Its cold eh?"

Yeah I guess I shouldn't bitch so soon but -47 is close enough to 50. I don't get out enough either, this weather didn't affect me as much 2 years ago when I was outside more often. Guess I should unplug and GTFO more often.
Quote by Jearl

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP