I have a midterm tomorrow, I haven't been able to study. Help me make a decision, I have the test at 11:30, I was going to get up at 8 and study. But I have a cold, and my throat is destroying me, there are 2 bumps on my neck that are super tender and I am in some serious pain. So do I spend the time at the doctor's office in the morning waiting to see if I can get a note so I can go home and passout, or do I spend the time studying so I can pass this freaking midterm? I am a little delerious here and I don't know what to do.
Those 2 bumps you mentioned....your balls maybe?

Lol in all seriousness. Go sleep and drink lemonade, one of those old home remedies you always hear about. That'd probably work.

If not, why don't you just call school and tell them you're sick and spend the day at home. You can also get extra study time.
Quote by NormanG
Those 2 bumps you mentioned....your balls maybe?

Lol in all seriousness. Go sleep and drink lemonade, one of those old home remedies you always hear about. That'd probably work.

If not, why don't you just call school and tell them you're sick and spend the day at home. You can also get extra study time.

I'm in university, so no, they aren't balls. And you can't exactly call in sick to a University.
Hm. It's not the best situation to be in.

If you sit your midterm tomorrow and feel like total ****, it's bound to affect your performance, right? I'd say doctors.
I'd go get some more nyquil, but it's -44(celsius) outside and it's a 5 minute walk to the drugstore. ****, I just don't care anymore.
Exactly how comfortable do you feel with the material at this point? Be honest with yourself now. If you feel like you don't know anything at all, then I'd suggest you stay up and study some so that if you do make it to your midterm, you can bs some. But if you think you're "meh, I could be better" stage, and you feel like absolute sh!t, then go to bed.
And if it's any consolation, I had three midterms today, and I had to sh!t so bad during my 8am and 9am midterms
Those lumps are most likely your glands (either side of your throat sorta) and they tend to only really flare up when you're very ill; i'd go to doctors and get a note for the teacher from him/her
oh, I'm definitely gonna fail. I couldn't stop puking last night enough to study. Life is really throwing me some crap at the moment, I'd study but I am having trouble just typing right now. The problem is I don't think professrs really care if you're just sick.
Yeah, most professors don't care. But maybe yours is nice and will consider it if you can get the guilt trip down. But you should just go to bed then. Maybe just copy off of your neighbor haha. Good luck tomorrow.
Just revise and attend the exam. It's much less hassle that way.

Besides, you should've revised before now.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."