what is the weirdest conspiracy you have ever heard, like mutant migets living underground under the whitehouse lol i jst made that up as an example
There's a hermit that lives underneath my cellar stairs..He eats catfood and moves things around.
There's a midget that lives underneath my cellar stairs..He eats dogfood and moves things around.
The Earth is flat and the government, for some reason, is hiding that "fact", and all pictures, movies and information about the Earth being round are made up to deceive people.

Seriously, there exist people who actually believe that. In the US, of course.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
The Earth is flat and the government, for some reason, is hiding that "fact", and all pictures, movies and information about the Earth being round are made up to deceive people.

See i have never understood this one.

What is there to benefit from the earth bring spherical, why would the Government hide this?!

I think they may just do it for teh lulz.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
"Rules of the internet, friend. There are none. Furthermore, theres also no rules to moderating"

From demonofthenight
Quote by flyingmarlin
See i have never understood this one.

What is there to benefit from the earth bring spherical, why would the Government hide this?!

I think they may just do it for teh lulz.

Some of them do it for laughs, probably.

But with others, it's the same as with all other conspiracies. That feeling of being special because you're one of the few people who know the "truth", all others are puppets of the government, but "they couldn't get me".

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Not necessarily a conspiracy theory, but still hilarious nonetheless... the Nazis though the Earth was hollow and tried to shoot a rocket through to prove it.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Not necessarily a conspiracy theory, but still hilarious nonetheless... the Nazis though the Earth was hollow and tried to shoot a rocket through to prove it.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. When you say "The Nazis" who do you mean, one? I would be absolutely amazed if that was true.

Either that or those Nazi scientists had been sniffing too much V2 fuel.
Every single 9/11 "conspiracy" sounds pretty weird to me.
UG's Yellow Ranger

Quote by Serideth
Every single 9/11 "conspiracy" sounds pretty weird to me.

Most are extremely backward and disrespectful, at best.
Quote by Jackolas
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. When you say "The Nazis" who do you mean, one? I would be absolutely amazed if that was true.

Either that or those Nazi scientists had been sniffing too much V2 fuel.

There was a branch of the Nazi party that was dedicated to finding evidence of an earlier arian race that they thought all true blonde haired, blue eyed Germans were decended from. The theory went that thousands of years ago, this race moved underground to live in the centre of the earth, hence their quest to prove the earth was hollow.
There's this higher being that created all, knows all, sees all and can do anything and everything he wants.

He also had a son who came to Earth and blah blah blah blah.......
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by Zangetsu 101
There's this higher being that created all, knows all, sees all and can do anything and everything he wants.

Yeah, that's gotta be the biggest conspiracy theory going.
Quote by Zangetsu 101

Never heard of it?
Quote by Zangetsu 101

Oh come on, who'd actually buy into that? I mean you'd have to be a complete m....

Hey look, it's snowing

I've heard one about Nazis living inside Tibetan mountains and Monks with green gloves helped them with stuff.
Quote by Sabu
I've heard one about Nazis living inside Tibetan mountains and Monks with green gloves helped them with stuff.

Yeah, that's related to the hollow earth thing.

BTW, How's it goin mucker?
Quote by Zangetsu 101

We have a winner!
Quote by Mad Marius
Oh come on, who'd actually buy into that? I mean you'd have to be a complete m....

Hey look, it's snowing

Its snowing here too, Scotland.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Ah, you're right Slacker, didn't read the first page and it'd already been posted.

I'm not bad ta marra, yourself
Quote by Mr Montana
I think an end should be put to all this snowing nonsense!

It's true, it even snowed here (N/W England) this morning, actualy it was more like blowing a blizzard but now I look out of the window, the sun is shining and there's not even a hint that any snow fell.
You think that's snow that's falling on everybody? Huh. ..How gullible do you have to be.

That's not snow.

It's BRAINWASHING POWDER!!!

WITH AIDS!!!

Quote by Sabu
Ah, you're right Slacker, didn't read the first page and it'd already been posted.

I'm not bad ta marra, yourself

I'm pretty good, full of a cold but reet enough!

Quote by Mad Marius
You think that's snow that's falling on everybody? Huh. ..How gullible do you have to be.

That's not snow.

It's BRAINWASHING POWDER!!!

WITH AIDS!!!

Nurse, nurse, come quickly and bring the sedative.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 31, 2008,
I had this "discussion" at school yesterday with some mates. We decided to make a conspiracy that our science teacher was a notorious serial rapist. Anyway, the weirdest conspiracy ever. Can't quite remember it, but it went something like: Under WWII, the Japanese mafia, Yakuza, bought some microwave-oven-weapons from the Germans. Then in 2005 the Yakuza used them on America. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how Hurricane Katrina arised WATERSTORM WEAPONS \m/
Quote by Sabu

Mein Himmel Fritz! Vee haff been here since 1945 and these Tibetan fools still don't know how to machen Sauerkraut!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Me and a friend decided to do conspiracy theories as an English Presentation, The best one was about e-bay being run by molemen and Sock Puppets
Quote by Mad Marius

The Flat Earth Society is just a joke made up by scientists, making fun of non-scientists.