Hey guys, I am looking to sell my Ibanez RG 350MDX. The guitar is black, and I've modded it from the standard Humbucker - Single - Humbucker configuration...so that it just has two humbuckers (Pink Dimarzio Tone pro/Evolution) The guitar is pretty much brand new, I usually play ESP guitars, and I bought this one just for solos in the studio, because none of my other guitars have tremolos. I just can't get used to this guitar after playing my ESPs, so i am selling it. The guitar comes with an Ibanez hardshell case. I'd like to get around $400 for it, otherwise i'd be down for a trade towards an ESP guitar, or a Jackson Rhodes. This guitar goes for $400 new online, but that price doesn't include the case, the $140+ for the upgraded pickups, or the custom pickguard I had to get made for it...so I think this is a pretty schwank deal.

word.
Gear

ESP EC1000 Deluxe
Modded Fender Strat w/EMG 81
Schecter Hellraiser
Marshall Mode 4 Stack (For Sale)
Blue/Chrome Krank Revolution Stack

Check out my band?
Last edited by tomerickson11 at Feb 7, 2008,
Just wanted to let you guys know I got a picture up.

-Thanks
Gear

ESP EC1000 Deluxe
Schecter Hellraiser

Check out my band?
yeah...thanks man, for some reason it won't let me change the Title to MDX...oh well
Gear

ESP EC1000 Deluxe
Schecter Hellraiser

Check out my band?
Last edited by tomerickson11 at Feb 7, 2008,
aw. too bad its not an rg350EX, i love the EX, but the DX aint too bad, im saving for the EX though. good luck

bump
My Gear:
Ibanez Gax 70 Gio electric guitar cherry red color
Epiphone PR-150 Acoustic guitar sunburst color
Crate MX10, 10 watt amplifier
Boss DS-1 Distortion effects pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
Allergic
C4C please