http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=373153

Glad someone finally did it

also glad it was caught on camera!

For those who were living under a rock past week or two, this guy posted a party on myspace, and heaps of people rocked up, now everyone thinks he's jesus and people are actually hiring this dickhead to host their parties.
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
Wasnt much of a bashing

He should come down to the highway one friday night, he'd really get bashed then, not this pansy wrestling crap
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001
SDMF#UG002-faqu
SDMF#UG003-pantera-nat124
Too bad his face didn't get smashed in. I hate that faggot.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
atleast he actually fighted but he is a bit of a prick

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Man, what a loser.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Quote by KISSguitarist
atleast he actually fighted but he is a bit of a prick

fighted, huh? But yes, I'm glad someone finally fought his ass
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by johnny_tapia
If anything, Corey won that fight

Hahaha nah, he barely even touched the other kid.All he did was throw the kid down, put not before getting a knee to the face, which never feels good.

As for this tool, I think he's an idiot. I would beat the **** out of him too if he thought he was a celebrity because some people saw a "party" on myspace. The party probably wasn't even his planning at first. I'm guessing he threw it and kids showed up and BROUGHT the party. He thinks the whole thing was his doing, but the greatness of a party is NEVER in the planning, it ALWAYS depends on who shows up and their mood. I had no idea I could be a celebrity for inviting a ****ton of people over to my house and letting them trash it and posting pics...

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to add, that was a piss poor fight. ****in' wankers.
Last edited by RIM99 at Jan 31, 2008,
I don't care how much someone can be against this person, but for ****s sake, if you ARE against it, rise above it instead of trying to beat him up, and having a bunch of dudes cheering like ****ing retards. Christ, this really sickens me. I hate violence, it doesn't matter what kind of violence, don't justify it just because of someone elses behaviour.
Quote by johnny_tapia
If anything, Corey won that fight

Nah but he did better then anyone who wears women's sunglasses deserves to do!
The was the mots gay looking fighting I've ever seen.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Those other kids should have just held him down and taken turns teabagging him.
and who gives a ****?
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
I dont live under a rock. This got no coverage in The USA, we have better stuff to worry about, like our dependence on foreign oil.
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
I dont live under a rock. This got no coverage in The USA, we have better stuff to worry about, like our dependence on foreign oil.

Sucks to be you. His ACA interview was hilarious.

"My glasses are famous"
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
why do your media outlets cover this crap? He'll probably arrange more fights just to get publicity. I'm sorry, but those people aren't reporters; this is not news. They should get a real job.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
why do your media outlets cover this crap? He'll probably arrange more fights just to get publicity. I'm sorry, but those people aren't reporters; this is not news. They should get a real job.

It's A Current Affair......its not the real news.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
^Yea, no one in Aus with even half a brain cell would call ACA real news. It's all the crap that housewives can absorb in between day time soap opera's before going to cook dinner so they don't get beaten.

This twat deserves all he gets though. I hate scene twats.
wait i think i may be forgetting something. who the **** cares about a random teenager's little disputes.