i got an electro harmonix small clone chorus pedal a few days ago and when i turn it on i get a drop in volume, with my dsl401 the volume drop is about 50% and with my jubilee is about 25% does anyone know if this is normal or have i got a faulty pedal?
i also asked this in the electro harmonix thread but it just got lost with all the other posts in there
thanks
I'd guess it's a faulty pedal. I think it might have to do with the pedal itself too, but 50% is so much you should probably get it changed.

Also, did you change the battery?
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
the volume drop is quite normal
but that much of a drop isn't, I don't think
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
I get about a 1% volume drop, completely natural, and not even going to cause a slight problem. You get that with most pedals that change alot of your signal without level control.

But you've got a faulty one. Either that, or your leads/power supply are faulty.

Take it back to the shop.
Quote by beckyjc
I get about a 1% volume drop, completely natural, and not even going to cause a slight problem. You get that with most pedals that change alot of your signal without level control.

But you've got a faulty one. Either that, or your leads/power supply are faulty.

Take it back to the shop.

pretty much what i was gonna say. i have played my small clone in an effects loop and through the input of a few amps and its been very unnoticeable volume loss as far as i can hear.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX