NEW QUESTION~

If I have money in my paypal account (I received money from my sale)
is that the first thing that paypal draws money to pay for another object?
Or does it get it from my credit card?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Last edited by Miggy01 at Feb 3, 2008,
I know in terms of currency conversion paypal does it. I just dont know anything about extra fees.
Ebay will charge you a fee regardless of where you ship it. That's just how they make money. Paypal might charge a fee, depending on how the buyer pays. I think if they use a credit card paypal will charge you a small fee. If they use money that is already in their paypal account, I don't think there are any hidden fees.

Edit: Paypal charges 2.5% on top of the currency exchange rate.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
So I'd get more money from an american paying 100 dollars than a Canadian?
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
You're charging $100 US, not $100 flat. It doesn't mean that someone from China would buy it and pay the equivalent of 5 cents - you get your $100 (minus fees), regardless of who buys it.
OK thanks
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
bump for new question
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage