Oh dear, its coming back. My head is going to hurt again and I can't wait. This season is supposedly really good at reveals and plot twists.

It airs tonight in the US and Canada and on 3rd Feb for UK (Sky).
Thing with Lost is it started good then it just became really stupid so i stopped watching it.
Quote by str84ever
Thing with Lost is it started good then it just became really stupid so i stopped watching it.

+1
I breathe air.
Quote by nirvana001
Best ****ing show of all time.

amen

but im torn between waiting for the dvd and enjoying it or sitting through crappy sky adverts
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by str84ever

+1 I still watch it in hope that the final season will tie everything together in a few hours "Christ on a bike!" television.
The thing is that at the moment we are only going to see 8 episodes due to the strike, so that is gonna piss me off.
wooooooo I can't wait!! Now it's gonna be full of flash forwards instead of flashbacks, I reckon. Hopefully it's going somewhere because if they let me down and make it end in an unepic way I'll never be the same
I'm pumped, even though I'm not nearly as into it as I was when it came back for it's second season.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx