Hey, I recenly posted about upgrading to my second and I've narrowed it down to 2ish choices

Artcore AFS75t (Artcore af75) and Epiphone Les Paul standard/classic.

Now I play punk/pop punk/emo/bit of classic rock and all the popular stuff on the radio. Almost everything except metal (sorry to those who like metal, it's usually not my cup of tea)

(I'll be trying all these at the store today)

Now the Artcore's reviews all over the place are amazing but If I'll be playing this loud I heard that the feedback is terrible and also The higher frets 15 and up are pretty difficult to reach. Is it really that bad or will I be able to live with it/is it that much better then the standard or classic.

is it worth the extra 100 for the trem?

and Lastly, The Epihpone LP has I belive higher fret access, but the reviews are so very mixed. But this will be able to hand louder volumes.

I'm planning on getting the vox AD30 or cube 30x

Thanks, any input/opinonin is appreciated.
i have an epiphone les paul classic....

but ive never played the other....

so i cant really give comparison but i can back up the epiphone...you can get about any tone out of it you want. it would be a pretty good fit for what you play...
It's a long way to the top, If you wanna rock and roll
The AF75's are NOT for pop punk. They're full acoustic guitars and will feedback pretty badly with any distortion. An AS73 would be good for the music you play. The Les Paul is a good bet too, but stick with the standard, not the classic.

And I don't particularly care for either one of those amps, but if you have to get a modeler buy the Vox.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
thnkx for the quick replies. I've tried the af75, i liked the feel and sound, but didnt try loud and didnt like playing up high on the fretboard.
Quote by gbay2
thnkx for the quick replies. I've tried the af75, i liked the feel and sound, but didnt try loud and didnt like playing up high on the fretboard.

If you like the artcore, definitely try out the AS models. They are more like an ES-335 and are much more versatile.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments