I have a Jackson DR7T 7 string guitar that I'm thinking about tradeing too. It's in OK condition, however there is a ding on the front of the body below the bridge and a couple of very minor dents that can only be seen from up close. Also the strap pin has been moved from the top of the horn to the back, the hole on the top of the horn could do with either being filled or covered, however it does not affect how the guitar plays.

I'm not really looking to sell the guitar (although that doesn't mean I wont). I'd like to trade it for a 6 string guitar with a fixed bridge, preferably an LTD, Ibanez, Dean or another Jackson.

I'm in Port Talbot in South Wales so the guitar can either be collected, I can meet you in Swansea or Cardiff or I can post it for the price of postage.
cool guitar bro! I have one with a fixed bridge. Free bump (I am actually selling mine too)
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
perty......... wish i had money.......
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome